1. #1 we are the only ones that are sane... 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Not from the DUmp, but too good not to bring over.

A Militant Left - You Have to BELIEVE in Something

I feel nothing but disdain for the extreme Right. There is no hesitation or equivocation in my mind about the fact that I am one hundred percent right, and the Astroturf-financed Orc-like Right is one hundred percent wrong, and that they are a tool of the Oligarchy that takes advantage of their extreme ignorance, and base instincts such as racism, religious fundamentalism, ethnocentrism, and ignorance-induced extreme nationalism.

I know that there is no equivalency between a Progressive and Liberal philosophy and the contemporary Right-wing movement in the United States. A civil and modern society that operates under the rule of law, respects the Bill of Rights and the Constitution, can only exist under Liberalism and a Progressive philosophy. We are right. They are wrong, and must be mercilessly defeated.

The U.S. government has been corrupted to the core by a plutocratic cabal of sociopaths. The entire U.S. media serves mainly as a propaganda machine for the criminal plutocracy. There is an international conspiracy of bankers who are looting the entire world-wide financial system.
    I don't give a shit about quoting Reagan, or Linbaugh, or making statements like, "You see, even 'so and so' who is a conservative Republican, agrees with 'this or that.'" I only care about what we (Liberals, and Progressive) have to say about anything, because after all, we are the only ones that are sane, believe in science, and empirical evidence, and true investigative journalism, and freedom and equality, and the rule of law. We are sane, they are crazy wack-jobs, so I don't give two shits about anything they have to say.

I have no interest in talking to them, or negotiating with them, or in give-and-take with them, or in accepting any of their bullshit corporate public relations firm-paid messaging of framing on any issue.

My only interest is in standing firm (because I'm right), and if that unshakable conviction helps people on the Right to maybe take a look at what I have to say, and take a look at the way I frame the issue, and is finally convinced that I'm right and they are wrong, then I welcome that person to the light, to our side (which is the only side that is right).

My goal is to dislodge the creepy and disgusting criminal hand of Corporate America off of our government's throat (and hence ours). My goal is to rescind corporate personhood, to entirely remove corporate money from the political system (and implement 100% public financing), to end the military industrial complex war machine profiteering. My goal is to make sure that thousands of criminals who looted the country face criminal charges.

My goal is to restore all constitutional protections that have been weakened during the last couple of decades by collusion of corporations and bought-off politicians.

I am a wild-eyed zealot about these things. I will be relentless, partisan, and uncompromising. My goal is to defeat the other side because I believe they are dangerous (because of all the backwards and regressive and oppressive bullshit they believe in) and a threat to the survival of the country.

What do you BELIEVE in?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Do these people know and understand any of our history?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

These commies are too stupid to understand that they are a tiny minority in this country and, like every bad idea, will be trampled under the feet of the masses as American history is made.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

I've been saying for a while that we in this nation are heading towards another Civil War, and its morons like the OP who is going to bring it.

Like many on the Left here in America the OP dreams of Stalin like purges inflicted on the America people.
    He/She dreams of standing as one grand dictators who were born to rule because they are " The Elite.

All I have to say is this to the OP ...

F*ck you and the horse you rode in on, asshole !!!!
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ad.php?t=41658

Please reference for guidelines on non-DU threads.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Do these people know and understand any of our history?
    I doubt real U.S. History has been taught in the classroom for about the last 30 years or so.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.