1. #1 Obamas Economy Tanks,And This Idiot Blames the Tea Party.. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Rep. Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

Rep. Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell' August 20, 2011 Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Los Angeles) came out swinging against Republicans in Congress on Saturday as she addressed the unemployed during a forum in Inglewood. .......The event occurred a day after new statistics were released showing that California's jobless rate last month went up to 12%, from 11.8%...... California now has the second-highest rate of unemployment in the nation, trailing only Nevada at 12.9%, and its jobless rate is well above the U.S. average of 9.1%. Waters vowed to push Congress to focus on creating more jobs....

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...ters-hell.html

Comments:
    Between Waters And Biden the Lefties have the makings of a great team,Abet, a mindless one....Fumbles and Mindless...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Rep. Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

Rep. Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell' August 20, 2011 Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Los Angeles) came out swinging against Republicans in Congress on Saturday as she addressed the unemployed during a forum in Inglewood. .......The event occurred a day after new statistics were released showing that California's jobless rate last month went up to 12%, from 11.8%...... California now has the second-highest rate of unemployment in the nation, trailing only Nevada at 12.9%, and its jobless rate is well above the U.S. average of 9.1%. Waters vowed to push Congress to focus on creating more jobs....

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...ters-hell.html

Comments:
    Between Waters And Biden the Lefties have the makings of a great team,Abet, a mindless one....Fumbles and Mindless...
    Now that Repubs have control of the House of R., she gets to ride in the back of the bus. That is what happened to the Repubs for a number of years prior to the 2010 elections.

Hey Maxine...tell me again who's in charge here in California and are writing the tax laws and regulations that make it nearly impossible for business owners and the job providers to flourish here in the Golden State.

Yes Maxine, it's your party, the Democrats.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

It's always a great idea to vilify and alienate a huge portion of the electorate. Liberals are soooo smart.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Just a little sidebar about economics and Keynes' theory...worthy of reading...
    (snip)

Mr. Obama's economic policy prescriptions, textbook Keynesian mumbo jumbo, have failed. History would have been instructive had only he been learned in the discipline. Obviously, he's not.

(snip)
    http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_752446.html

Keynesian economics defined...
    (snip)

Many credit the economic recovery of the United States after the Depression to the massive spending started by President F. D. Roosevelt. Unfortunately, this never really happened:

“We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and now if I am wrong somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosper. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises. I say after eight years of this administration, we have just as much unemployment as when we started. And enormous debt to boot.”
    Who said this? FDR’s own Treasury Secretary, a Mr. Henry Morgenthau. Even though Keynesian Economics were supposed to help, they ended up delaying the recovery for decades instead of just a few years. Central planning doesn’t work.

(snip)
    http://economicsdefinition.net/keyne...cs-definition/

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

NYT: You Tea Partiers Are Like a Disease

That's what New york Times guest columnist Kurt Andersen has to say:

link

classic split tail waters

[youtube]OE9nB8x3iJg[/youtube]

she ain't worth the gun powder it takes to blow her black ass to hell
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots