Thread: Was Fast and Furious Meant to Flood the U.S. With Mexican Refugees?

1. #1 Was Fast and Furious Meant to Flood the U.S. With Mexican Refugees? 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    We may never know all the actors and angles which played a part in the ATF’s Fast and Furious racket, but one thing is certain; with new information breaking almost daily, the reach of this lurid administration scheme may extend beyond anything imagined by even the most dedicated conspiracy theorist.
    SNIP
    “Bridgit” at Hillbuzz believes it possible that thousands of weapons were shipped across the border in order to escalate the Mexican drug wars, thereby making it “…easier for illegal immigrants here in the US to seek asylum.”

In order to seek asylum in the United States, one must be declared a refugee. And although the numbers of refugees accepted into the United States each year must be agreed upon in consultation between Congress and the President, those with the power to confer refugee status are our illegal vote loving President and the Secretary of State, who do not need the consent of Congress to confer such status.

Thanks to Fast and Furious, the ATF shipped thousands of firearms across the border where many thousands of Mexicans were killed in drug wars, their deaths blamed on the influx of these weapons.

So as illegals stream into the US, what better way for Obama to confer refugee status than to portray the Mexican homeland as unsafe, thanks of course to weak American gun laws which permitted this dangerous flow of weapons into the country.

And the real kicker? By sheer COINCIDENCE of course, in March of this year Senator Patrick Leahy and Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren submitted their Refugee Protection Act.

Among its principle provisions:that asylum seekers no longer have to make their claim within one year of entry into the US; that claims can be filed even without proof of prosecution; that free counsel will be provided; and that refugees will receive a “settlement grant” along with cost of living increases and adjustments for inflation!

http://www.coachisright.com/was-fast...can-refugees/#

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    This administration is really fucking lucky. The Mexican Government could easily have seen this as and act of war and would have been fully in their right to attack the US over it. (I'm NOT saying Mexico could or would, just that they would have the legal right).
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry