1. #1 Doesn't Obama deserve a modicum of praise for the "Arab Spring"? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!1111!!!!!

panader0 (1000+ posts) Sun Aug-21-11 08:22 PM
    Original message Doesn't Obama deserve a modicum of praise for the "Arab Spring"?

I think so. I think that the fact that Americans elected a man wth a strange name made young Arab folks ambitious.
    This rise of democracy in the Middle East has something to do with the fall of bushco and the rise of the Obama admin.

I swear, what fucking planet do some of these assholes live on???? :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Ummm... I can see giving him a tip of the hat for helping to push Qaddafi out of power, but for what this idiot is saying? Fuck no.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

This is the same happy bunch who demanded that something be done to help the Libyan rebels. And the second it was done, they started to call everyone involved ( including Obama) warmongers

DU is too stupid/crazy to understand that no war was ever won, no evil defeated, or justice achived by jumping up & down and bitching.

There are those who do, and those who bitch.

History always remembers the former, never the latter.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 08-21-2011 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!1111!!!!!

I swear, what fucking planet do some of these assholes live on???? :D
    makebelieveistan

The double standard is what impresses me the most.

Bush in power: NO WAR FOR OIL :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Obama in power: KILL THOSE FUCKING A-RABS

panader0 (1000+ posts) Sun Aug-21-11 08:22 PM
    Original message Doesn't Obama deserve a modicum of praise for the "Arab Spring"?
    Probably not since even Obama is trying to distance himself from the Arab Spring and blame it for the bad U.S. economy.

“We had reversed the recession, avoided a depression, gotten the economy moving again But over the last six months we’ve had a run of bad luck.” Obama cited three events – the Arab Spring uprisings, the tsunami in Japan, and the European debt crises – which set the economy back. “All those things have been headwinds for our economy.
    http://conservativedailynews.com/201...s-on-vacation/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Ummm... I can see giving him a tip of the hat for helping to push Qaddafi out of power, but for what this idiot is saying? Fuck no.

That's pretty much how I see it. The "arab spring" may be a good thing in Libya, but it hasn't been real great for the christians in Egypt, who are being persecuted pretty badly since the rebels got rid of Mubarak.

It's not looking really good for the average Syrian citizen, either.

After a little thought, I think the Moonbats are really not talking about Obama here.

I think the Moonbats are saying in round about way is THEY should be getting the credit for the Arab Spring ( of course they forgot really quick how they all went into anti-war mode as soon as NATO started helping the Libyan Rebels).

Wonder how long it take them to about face when IslmoFascists take over these countries?
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

He gets credit because of his name? Then I guess I should credit Bush everytime I get laid.

He doesn't deserve jack.

Arab spring has more to do with social networking, the power of the internet communications and sharing of information than one man...especially Obama
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor