Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelsean View Post
    I like the last paragraph. How are they getting those billion soldiers here? Numbers don't matter like they used to. something like a MOAB doesn't care if there are 1000 or 10,000 people. A missile doesn't care how many people are on the ship it sinks. And how exactly would we lose the nuke war? We win that with submarines alone.
    With all the spy satellites and such, there's no way China could launch any kind of surprise attack on the US-no D-day like invasion of the beaches of California.

They could probably do it to Taiwan, though. I don't want to see that happen, but I do wish someone would do away with the restaurant there I saw on the Food Network: Modern Toilet, where they serve food that literally looks like crap in bowls shaped like toilets.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    With all the spy satellites and such, there's no way China could launch any kind of surprise attack on the US-no D-day like invasion of the beaches of California.

They could probably do it to Taiwan, though. I don't want to see that happen, but I do wish someone would do away with the restaurant there I saw on the Food Network: Modern Toilet, where they serve food that literally looks like crap in bowls shaped like toilets.
    China's army is useful only on the Asian Continent against a local enemy say Russia or by extension Japan..
    The Mongols under Kublai Khan landed their army on Japan by boat but were destroyed by a Typhoon losing 13,000 men and over two hundred ships in 1274.
    Moving masses of troops over water is to invite disaster these days .America holds an advantage in numbers and technology in submarine warfare .Troop Ships would be summarily destroyed by submarines as soon as they left port.....Large standing armies are expensive and in this day and age of limited value..

Taiwan — Modern Toilet Restaurant,...Just a theme abet a disgusting one... The chairs are actual non working toilets, dishes are served on plastic miniature toilet bowls, and drinks in miniature urinals.....Even the ice cream is served coiled like a turd ..

A US Aircraft Carrier taken out by a single missle?

Talk about delusional

I guess the OP never saw the anti-missle system our ships carry; thousand of 20mm rounds that can shred a missle into bit size chunks. Not to mention the anti-missle missles ( remember Gulf War I).
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I have one simple question: If everything we do is so terrible how did we become the economic and military powerhouse of the world in just a little over 200 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Cseeman View Post
    I have one simple question: If everything we do is so terrible how did we become the economic and military powerhouse of the world in just a little over 200 years?
    I know she boasts about a 8000 year old country and we not only caught up to it in a little over 200 years we surpassed it. lol

America bashing over there at its best (or worst)

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Are you arguing with them over there? If so, they visit us here as much as we do them. Your mole will be found out and TS'ed.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

To me if the picture the original poster paints of the US is correct i am surprised that we as a country can even collectively wipe our butts without any help and here we are the economic and military leader of the world...... how do we do it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Are you arguing with them over there? If so, they visit us here as much as we do them. Your mole will be found out and TS'ed.
    No just lurking, i wanted to make a profile just to rip this guy a new asshole