Thread: Pregnancy tests

Hybrid View

1. #1 Pregnancy tests 
    Banned
    About a week late and was just wanting to know how long you ladies went before you took a pregnancy test?
    With each of my oldest I knew I was within a week. With my youngest I was over a month but that is because I was sick with the flu so that is what I thought since everyone around me was already sick so I thought that is what she was a long case of the flu.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by noworries View Post
    About a week late and was just wanting to know how long you ladies went before you took a pregnancy test?
    With each of my oldest I knew I was within a week. With my youngest I was over a month but that is because I was sick with the flu so that is what I thought since everyone around me was already sick so I thought that is what she was a long case of the flu.
    ..Are you going to change your Nom de plume ?

Banned
    My what?

My what?
    Your screen name.

Now granted, I'm not the most experienced with this, but some can tell pretty soon. My wife was just 3 weeks pregnant with our latest when the test went positive.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Your screen name.
    Sorry long day and the been spending most of the day sick. No I wont change my screen name because we have been trying for five years so if we are it would be wonderful:D

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Sorry long day and the been spending most of the day sick. No I wont change my screen name because we have been trying for five years so if we are it would be wonderful:D
    In that case ..Congratulations...My wife, with our first child, ..Would have me pull over, while driving, so she could barf along the side of the road..Everything that she consumed upset her stomach...no coffee,orange juice and GOD forbid bacon...
    Dry toast with water for breakfast...Tums by the hand full....No fruit,she settled on low acid orange juice...even vitamins gave her heartburn...She had a reaction to all of the calcium in the tums and was hospitalized and diagnosed with GERD .. And Later, after an esophageal endoscopy, with Barrett's Esophagus ....