Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    So you're pro-Corporate welfare? I'd like to hear this one.
    No, I oppose all welfare. But corporate welfare accounts for a minute part of the income transfers that now make up over 60% of the federal budget. Claiming that I defend my "corporate overlords" is simply lazy thinking on your part, but calling you a Marxist is pretty safe, considering that you named yourself after the footwear of the head of the most powerful Marxist state in history. If the shoe fits...

I never claim to be a patriot.
    We will return to Blinding Flash of the Obvious after this message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I don't believe you'd have anything to fear from out resident gutless coward KS. He'd turn tail and run sceaming like a bitch if he faced girl scouts with a plastic baseball bat.
    Oh, I know that. Shoeboy is the classic sandbox revolutionary. As a cat owner, I feel it is my duty to clean the sandbox every once in a while. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I wont die for rich old white men whether they are in government or in business. I wouldn't go out and fight for any country out there, doesnt make much sense to me why anyone would.
    Freedom isn't free. You are a selfish ass.

It must be terrible to not see anything about this country one would fight for. I pity you,shoe.

Banned
    Good riddance. The trash needs to be cleaned out every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by obx View Post
    It must be terrible to not see anything about this country one would fight for. I pity you,shoe.
    I don't pity him. I'm glad the gutless coward refuses to fight for America. I'd rather his slot be taken by someone willing to fight for this country, not the gutless rat that KS is who would run like a little bitch at the first sign of trouble.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf