1. #1 Canadian Dragged into Woods and Beaten by Muslims 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Author Paris Dipersico has been discharged from Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital after he was dragged into a forest and beaten unconscious by two male assailants Wednesday morning..... Police said the victimís hands were bound and Det. Sgt. Anthony Odoardi said they are confident the attack was targeted due to the controversial nature of his book Wake Up Call.

Co-author Gabrielle Dipersicoís home was broken into just a day after the assault and they have received death threats by Muslim extremists for insulting Islam. The Police are currently conducting an investigation along with a safety plan for the authors.

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?...splay&sid=6294

COMMENTS:

Wake Up Call: Gabrielle Dipersico
    Paris Dipersico (Author)

"I'm Paris Dipersico and I'm a narcissistic sociopath whose ego is bigger than Kim Kardashian's ass. Boundaries, Respect, Values, and a Conscience...I Lack.

I say obnoxious things about fugly creatures (personally, I don't think fat people are real people.)" Wake Up Call is a story of a young boy becoming a bold character, a soul searching for identity, and of a man weaving a rich heritage while finding a place for himself in today's world.

.... It begins with the awkwardness of adolescence, of him trying different addictions and exploiting different sexuality to see where he fits in. "I believe everything is okay, when done in moderation."....... He says. However, moderation is the track he's far away from. The book brews up the right flavour of drama, emotion, and wit. ...

The author gives hilarious references from the pop culture. Quoting him, "When you are popping pills, chugging gallons of alcohol, and snorting mountains of cocaine, your decision making skills are similar to those of Charlie Sheen, trust me, they are not the brightest."

.... His views and opinions stir up trouble and leave local ideas and morals shaken. Religion, a stigma, something people are afraid to discuss is what the writer has dared to take up and thrashed it down. It brings up issues we all have at one point in time.

.. Although being brought up in a Muslim household, yet he questions the very existence of God and says: "Islam is a religion of 'peace' and Muslims will kill you to prove it...."

He perceives relationships to be a delusion and believes there is no such thing as monogamy. "Women in my experience are so delusional that it disturbs me. They are these needy, emotionally unstable creatures that want to be hugged, loved, and looked in the eye while those three nauseating words are being said." The writer is judgmental, opinionated, and prejudiced to the highest degree...

But the missing piece of the jigsaw falls into the place on reading and analyzing the last chapter. 'The Dark Side of the Moon', explains why he is the way he is. He reminisces about his childhood and how it has turned him into the person he is today. These memories, though backward, are the richest ones he has and maybe these are the ones he actually needs to hold onto in the end.

About the Author
    Paris Dipersico is a controversial author (WakeUp Call) who has been pronounced insane by his friends, family, and even a few professionals.... He abhors the mediocre, conventional, and the pious... He is based in Toronto and is currently working on his fashion line with his partner Gabrielle.

Banned
    One day people will get tired of this shit and take things into their own hands. That is when it will really get ugly. Camel jockeys may take over cities like Detroit or NY. Come down South and try it.

AMEN lacarnut. If Osama had sent three planes to crash into a Nascar race, he would not have lived 30 days.

Tollerance for muslims? Never!

If their "religion" says lie, cheat, steal, and even kill the non-muslims in order to promote their belief system, I say kill them all.

There! I said it!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by obx View Post
    AMEN lacarnut. If Osama had sent three planes to crash into a Nascar race, he would not have lived 30 days.
    If this had happened in the US, Holder and the Muslim in the W.H. would just blow it off like they did with the black panthers at a voting booth. Put the shoe on the other foot and it would be called a hate crime. The FBI and the Justice Dept. would pole vault into action. We need to get rid of the muzzy lovers in this administration. 2012 can not come soon enough.