Thread: I'm Baack..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 I'm Baack.. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    UP has returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-25-11 08:52 PM
    Original message

I'm Baack..Got my puter fixed and back online,pissed as ever and alot of stuff to say. I missed y'all and Sorry I didnt have a chance to say bye. It took awhile to get things working,and updated,computer things are fucking EXPENSIVE.
    Anyways,I hope some of the old timers are still around,I can't wait to poke the insecure,insensitive trolls and repulsicans
    The shit that is happening with SS medical assist,disability,and the never ending free marketing,robber of the least of us,the fucking LIE corporations are human beings and ,rich pigs create jobs when there is no demand because nobody can buy anything. I hate corporate psychopaths and all psychopaths.I also dispise thier dumb ass synchophants,those ass-sucking,boot licking,brown nosing,lying,manipulating, arrogant,stupid propping up the parasite rich going to the to perverted lengths, even climbing inside the colon of the wealthy to hide,hoping they will curry the favor of any disgusting undeserving,chickenshit greedy,fascist pigs,and become a millionare too. Hah,the stupidity level of the fucking rightwingers has only gotten more obviously pathetic and it's obviously propaganda.I'm ungodly pissed and I have my claws ready to shred these selfish little psychopaths who claim to be so much better than us,but dare not face as equals. Fucking HATE the fascist state these arrogant losers and pathological sociopaths want to turn this country into.I will NEVER comprimise with sociopaths,or more 'high functioning' sociopaths,they all have the same abusive,manipulating tendancies.even if they sounded like they get it,they don't because they like to betray people,they get off on it,like they get off on others suffering.They want to kill the poor,disabled and unfortunate ones and why we tolerate this intolerable two faced shitstorm I will never get.Waving signs has not worked,nor has getting yourself arrested.So,what's the next step?
    Wait until we are all working to feed the maw of profit that can never be filled,dying,hopeless trapped by not having the courage to raise our fists when we could do it ? Are we THAT obedient to the people that throw us away and abuse us?? We have to bite the invisible hands of the system that dominates our lives.

No Unity without DIVERSITY...

:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

He has Tourettes.

scarletwoman (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-25-11 09:12 PM
    Response to Original message
    11. Welcome back!!!! It's great to see you again!
    You are definitely needed here.

One more barking moonbat....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Back with a vegence. Too bad that all that typing does is wear out UP's new keyboard.

This thing says it hates psychopaths? I know left wing moonbats are depressingly self-loathing, but I've never seen one just come out and say that it hated itself before.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

She's one of a kind.

Thankfully.

:D

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    He has Tourettes.
    No, Tourettes is saying, or doing something involuntary.

UP is just plain ol' crazy; f*cked up in the head every day nutjob.

The post is mostly an unbroken hate filled rant for anyone who told her " you poor thing " seven times a day. She needs to be mental hospital so can really be treated instead encouraged by a bunch of equally crazed jerkazoids on DU.

This women is going to end killing herself ( she already cuts), or go a psycho bender and hurt someone else.

I keep wondering why her family hasn't committed her; the shinks she goes to aren't doing her any good.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 08-25-2011 at 10:59 PM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Wish someone would burn a mole and welcome up back in true CU fashion

undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-25-11 08:59 PM
    Response to Reply #1
    6. Thanks

I missed this spot of sanity for a long time.I missed you too. This site was my sanity through the YEARS of rightwing SHIT.
    And I am glad that I made it back.

You almost have to feel sorry for her. She obviously has mental problems and it was probably a mistake for her to come back to the DUmp.

UP, in case you never figured it out, you're a freak on DU. They laugh at you behind your back, that's why some are glad to see you. Everyone was wondering what happened to one of their favorite nutcases.

You should show that widdle hate filled rant of yours to a doctor, the persons eyes would probably pop out of their sockets...

You need help, and not DU.