Thread: I'm Baack..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Are you ready for the big storm Flippy?? It's horrible enough to affect even Spirit Guides!! :eek:
    Actually at one point, I believe it was during the weekend, I checked the projected path and it was heading pretty close to my direction. I was concerned and immediately begin searching up all the nadin hurricane help tips that I could find. I couldn't find any! I was scared. I admit it.

I finally decided to talk to the fictional spirit guide, Dar, who sometimes teaches DUmmie scare tactics to cabbages. Dar has some sort of loose ties to Thor the mythical Norse thunder god. Thor agreed to nudge the storm a bit IF I would take over one of Dar's chores for a week in return. Dar is one of the undercover fictional spirit guides at DU. Naturally, that's the chore he wanted me to take over. I reluctantly agreed.

Then just a day or two later nadin began posting her hurricane help tips. Damn her hide. If she would have just posted a little sooner I could have avoided DU duty, but I realize that she was busy saving the east coast from the earthquake at the time so I guess I'll give her a break.
    The fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    The cutting and the suicide threats are a way for UP to get attention.

Knew a guy named Jack, he was a deputy sheriff ( he's since passed on). He had an encounter with a guy who locked himself in the bathroom and told his family he was going to kill himself. When Jack got there, he gave the guy two choices; come out of the bathroom, or he was going to kick in the door and shoot him. The guy was shocked that Jack told him that. But Jack wasn't kidding around, he told the guy he didn't have time to waste on some clown wanting attenetion. One minute later the guy came out, and the EMTs took to the hospital for 72 hour observation.

I would be more afraid that UP might hurt someone else if she got a gun; the DUers have been egging on her hate for very long time.

When I worked the midnight shift at a convenience store, there was this neighborhood guy who had a crush on me. He would hang around the store and hope I'd be nice to him. One night he came in and told me he was so depressed that he felt like slitting his wrists. I told him "Don't do it in here because I don't want to clean up the mess afterwards". It was not the response he was hoping for, but he also didn't slit his wrists.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    When I worked the midnight shift at a convenience store, there was this neighborhood guy who had a crush on me. He would hang around the store and hope I'd be nice to him. One night he came in and told me he was so depressed that he felt like slitting his wrists. I told him "Don't do it in here because I don't want to clean up the mess afterwards". It was not the response he was hoping for, but he also didn't slit his wrists.
    Well done.:)
    May the FORCE be with you!