Thread: I'm Baack..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    Back with a vegence. Too bad that all that typing does is wear out UP's new keyboard.

Not to mention her claws.

I would disagree with the tourette's thing, too. She or he is delusional (thinks he is a female cat). That makes it a psychotic disorder or it is a personality disorder (like borderline) that decompensates into a psychotic state under stressful situations.

Medication might help, but therapy is useless for someone who wants to be encouraged by professionals to continue to believe his delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    You almost have to feel sorry for her. She obviously has mental problems and it was probably a mistake for her to come back to the DUmp.

UP, in case you never figured it out, you're a freak on DU. They laugh at you behind your back, that's why some are glad to see you. Everyone was wondering what happened to one of their favorite nutcases.

You should show that widdle hate filled rant of yours to a doctor, the persons eyes would probably pop out of their sockets...

You need help, and not DU.
    DU is the worse thing for UP.

They encourage her delusions and reinforce her irrarional thought.

Its like setting up an unlimited bar tab for an alcoholic , expecting that will cure them.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Banned
    She/It didn't eat the barrel of her gun after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    She/It didn't eat the barrel of her gun after all.
    The cutting and the suicide threats are a way for UP to get attention.

Knew a guy named Jack, he was a deputy sheriff ( he's since passed on). He had an encounter with a guy who locked himself in the bathroom and told his family he was going to kill himself. When Jack got there, he gave the guy two choices; come out of the bathroom, or he was going to kick in the door and shoot him. The guy was shocked that Jack told him that. But Jack wasn't kidding around, he told the guy he didn't have time to waste on some clown wanting attenetion. One minute later the guy came out, and the EMTs took to the hospital for 72 hour observation.

I would be more afraid that UP might hurt someone else if she got a gun; the DUers have been egging on her hate for very long time.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Ahh the subway cat. She who has a Ghost Chicken named Blackie. In the past was forced to remote view after drinking organic pineapple juice. Takes astral trip to Panther Mountain where she frolics with the panther spirits. And is really a male cat trapped in the body of a human female.

Why do guys think she has problems?
    The fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flippy_Doo View Post
    Ahh the subway cat. She who has a Ghost Chicken named Blackie. In the past was forced to remote view after drinking organic pineapple juice. Takes astral trip to Panther Mountain where she frolics with the panther spirits. And is really a male cat trapped in the body of a human female.

Why do guys think she has problems?

She's friggen nutz???? :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

How long does it take to fix a computer? Any who fixes them anymore? You can go out and get a new one for $300. Douche.

I love how she hates everyone that provides her income.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    She's friggen nutz???? :D
    Come on now. Friggen nutz is just relative. I mean look at the other denizens of DUmpland. When she's compared to them...ummm...well, okay. Even compared to a bunch of friggen nutz she's still friggen nutz. But at least she has a Ghost Chicken to keep her company. :)
    The fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Flippy_Doo View Post
    Come on now. Friggen nutz is just relative. I mean look at the other denizens of DUmpland. When she's compared to them...ummm...well, okay. Even compared to a bunch of friggen nutz she's still friggen nutz. But at least she has a Ghost Chicken to keep her company. :)
    I totally forgot about Ghost Chicken! And I just threw two REAL chicken breasts on the grill for dinner!!!

Are you ready for the big storm Flippy?? It's horrible enough to affect even Spirit Guides!! :eek: