Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Power CUer
    What about the child they're reporting was killed in his apartment building by a falling tree? Dumbass too? :(
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    What about the child they're reporting was killed in his apartment building by a falling tree? Dumbass too? :(
    No not the child, but the parents are dumbasses. They should have evacuated, but instead they decided they know better. Now thier child is gone.:mad:
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

As Gov Purdue said, you can rebuild homes, but you cannot replace people, ad she urged her constituents to evacuate.

If all the hot air generated by the press could be directed at Irene it would stop the storm dead in its tracks.:)

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post

Why woud you even think I/we meant that??? Especially when you brought the kid up. When I made my post I didn't even know about the kid.
    May the FORCE be with you!

A friend of mine is a Deputy with the Virginia Beach Sheriff's Office says the storm was a non event there. He was out in the storm and, he said his wife hit harder than the storm. His words, not mine. :)
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson