1. #1 What A D*ck! Man Flashes Weather Channel Cameras In Virginia Beach 
    “I’m pretty much speechless at what we’ve been seeing,” said the Weather Channel’s Eric Fisher as he struggled against Hurricane Irene’s winds at Virginia Beach. However, the thing that was shocking him wasn’t the weather as much as the tons of people he saw wandering around, seemingly not caring about the huge storm they were in the middle of. And then, as if to accentuate his point, a young man in a bathing suit ran by, dropped his shorts, and gave national audiences a view of his storm front.

As Fisher continued trying to explain just how dangerous this storm really is, you have to hope nothing bad will happen to this young man. After all, that image above would be a terrible last known photograph.

Watch the (NSFW!) video from the Weather Channel below:
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/what-a-dc...irginia-beach/

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Would people rather have Geraldo??? :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

These weather reporters crack me up. They insist on standing outside in the storm and getting blown around when they could just as easily narrate a video shot through a window. Idiots.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    If there is a flood, they have to do the story standing in water. If there is wind and rain, they have to be out in it.

I'm not sure when it started but it's pretty standard now. Prolly even required.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

It wasn't that impressive. It took 2 viewings and a slow mo for me to catch it. :p

And it's funny. Bryan Norcross did his best work (Hurricane Andrew) INSIDE that studio. He didn't make his legend standing outside... He did his record 23 continuous hour broadcast inside like a rational human being.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    The actions of the flasher/streaker is not nearly as hard to manage as the total whinyassed way the reporter behaved. what a sissy britches.

Fabulous Poster
    I think it's hilarious. Those kids seemed to be full of the enthusiasm which has withered from most people over the age of forty.

Besides, these weather slash news people deserve everything that comes to them. They stand there and drone on and on and on on several channels about NOTHING. It's raining, the wind is blowing, big fucking deal! The south has thunderstorms all year around which unfortunately drop the occasional tree or power line on somebody. For Christ's sake, we had a roller blader killed and blasted out of his skates by a lightening strike on the Courtney Campbell Causeway when the nearest cloud was 10 miles away. It happens.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I think it's hilarious. Those kids seemed to be full of the enthusiasm which has withered from most people over the age of forty.

Besides, these weather slash news people deserve everything that comes to them. They stand there and drone on and on and on on several channels about NOTHING. It's raining, the wind is blowing, big fucking deal! The south has thunderstorms all year around which unfortunately drop the occasional tree or power line on somebody. For Christ's sake, we had a roller blader killed and blasted out of his skates by a lightening strike on the Courtney Campbell Causeway when the nearest cloud was 10 miles away. It happens.
    Yeah, we had someone killed on Siesta I think by a Bolt From the Blue. Guy was just walking on the beach and ZAP!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Yeah, we had someone killed on Siesta I think by a Bolt From the Blue. Guy was just walking on the beach and ZAP!
    I have to admit, I feel rather stupid on occasion biking over the Treasure Island bridge, or waiting until the very last moment to get out of the Gulf when the clouds loom over Tampa. But all of life is a gamble, I am more often in danger riding my bike on local roadways. Death by lightning or death by Crown Victoria, same thing.