Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1 Worst Case Scenario in NYC in am 
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,103
    Weather Channel reporter just stated it will be high tide tomorrow morning in Manhattan harbour, just as Irene will be arriving. They expect major flooding and billions in property damage. The worst case scenario will be realized with this storm. It will remain high tide as Irene makes her way across New England.

    The stock market may not even open Monday, according to reports.
    :eek:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Weather Channel reporter just stated it will be high tide tomorrow morning in Manhattan harbour, just as Irene will be arriving. They expect major flooding and billions in property damage. The worst case scenario will be realized with this storm. It will remain high tide as Irene makes her way across New England.

    The stock market may not even open Monday, according to reports.
    :eek:
    The storm surge may flood all low laying areas including the subway..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,802
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    The storm surge may flood all low laying areas including the subway..

    Good. Have you ever been in a NYC subway in the summer??? :p
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,103
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Good. Have you ever been in a NYC subway in the summer??? :p
    Maybe it will wash the piss smell away
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Maybe it will wash the piss smell away
    Miracles happen.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •