1. #1 Gore Plays The Racist Card 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    One day climate change skeptics will be seen in the same negative light as racists, at least so says former Vice President Al Gore.

In an interview with former advertising executive and Climate Reality Project collaborator Alex Bogusky broadcasted on UStream on Friday, Gore explained that in order for climate change alarmists to succeed, they must “win the conversation” against those who deny there is a crisis.

“I remember, again going back to my early years in the South, when the Civil Rights revolution was unfolding, there were two things that really made an impression on me,” Gore said. “My generation watched Bull Connor turning the hose on civil rights demonstrators and we went, ‘Whoa! How gross and evil is that?’ My generation asked old people, ‘Explain to me again why it is okay to discriminate against people because their skin color is different?’ And when they couldn’t really answer that question with integrity, the change really started.”

http://dailycaller.com/2011/08/28/go...tions-racists/

I'm surprised that he hasn't succumbed to carbon dioxide poisoning from he own hot air.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I'm surprised that he hasn't succumbed to carbon dioxide poisoning from he own hot air.
    That would be, his own hot air.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Yeah because the Civil Rights movement and unfounded science are the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That would be, his own hot air.
    HAHAHAHAHA! :p
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Al...go save a Polar Bear.

A big, hungry, mean Polar Bear. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!