Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    well, both sides sure have their fair share of the stupid. A simple google search reveals....

Stupid Liberals:

Stupid Republicans (probably):
    The second picture looks like Paul Hill, who was executed himself, and rightly so.

.....and DUs post makes it onto youtube for ALL the world to see. HAHAHAHA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMw0tMR7FMI
    Last edited by M21; 09-10-2008 at 11:26 PM.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Solitarymoth (11 posts) Thu Sep-11-08 09:12 PM
    Original message
    Fox's Brit Hume mentions the Democratic Underground

Our fame is growing. Last Tuesday, Humes mentioned this site:

BRIT HUME, HOST: And now the most interesting two minutes in television, the latest from the "Political Grapevine. <...>

Meanwhile, someone posting at the liberal site "Democratic Underground" created a fake E-Bay page claiming to sell Governor Palin's youngest child Trigg.

The media watchdog site "Newsbusters.org," a conservative site, reports it read "baby--used prop; newborn boy, 3-6 months, special needs used." The bogus page included a picture of Palin holding Trigg during the Republican National Convention. The starting bid was $40, and the page listed Trigg Palin's father as unknown.

It also included a description that called Governor Palin a "Pushy social climber unwilling to let pregnancy and children stand in the way of ambition." The fake auction posting is no longer on that site.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/09/11/h...
    Kurt_and_Hunter Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Sep-11-08 09:15 PM
    Response to Reply #2
    7. Hume is lying. The thread didn't claim authorship of the ebay listing in my memory
    And of course, the threat!

HawkeyeX Donating Member (1000+ posts)Thu Sep-11-08 09:14 PM
    Response to Original message
    3. IBTL

Had Pizza the other night...

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Hard to take any of your other Islam arguments seriously when you believe a man that has had his children baptized, frequently refers to God and Jesus in his speeches and is more openly devout in his values and faith than McCain is actually a secret muslim spy sent by the mythical leader of Islam.

If you're going to vote on a candidate's values and personal life, McCain loses, sorry.

However, some of us don't look at politics that way.
    Nice GW. You Da man. :)
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Hard to take any of your other Islam arguments seriously when you believe a man that has had his children baptized, frequently refers to God and Jesus in his speeches and is more openly devout in his values and faith than McCain is actually a secret muslim spy sent by the mythical leader of Islam.

If you're going to vote on a candidate's values and personal life, McCain loses, sorry.

However, some of us don't look at politics that way.

You should study up on REv, Wright. Do you know he got his college degree in Islam
    and was a practicing Muslim for several years?

Muslims will do anything to bring down this country from the inside and I am not talking
    terrorism. B. Husseins's policies are right in line with the Muslim Brotherhood's Project
    for dominating the West. They have a lot in common with the Communist Manifesto.

Take a look:

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/...quer-the-west/

I find your constant pimping of your site to be annoying.

7. #27 Go 
    I made copys of the add with the DU name on it so I could pass it on to everyone I know. Heck, I may just go post em on all the light poles and telephone phone poles in town. And bill boards, and grocery stores and "hair salons".
    ________
    FUCK VIDEOS
    Last edited by Scarlet; 04-18-2011 at 06:37 AM.