1. #1 Prepare for mass head explosions at the DUmp 
    They're showing the interview of former President Bush about 9-11 on the National Geographic channel tonight.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co.../6683/Overview
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    They're showing the interview of former President Bush about 9-11 on the National Geographic channel tonight.

Damn. we meant to watch that but I forgot it was last night.

I'm sure they'll play it again.
    May the FORCE be with you!

If you have cable, check your on demand channel and see if it's there.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post

He actually comes off a lot better now than he has when he was in office.

On 9-11 I posted that I was actually glad that Bush had beaten Gore, at the time for the sole reason that I wanted a President who was going to strike back. Of course, since that time Gore has either gone mad or revealed himself to have been mad, whereas George Bush kind of grows on you now that he's not running for office.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    He actually comes off a lot better now than he has when he was in office.

On 9-11 I posted that I was actually glad that Bush had beaten Gore, at the time for the sole reason that I wanted a President who was going to strike back. Of course, since that time Gore has either gone mad or revealed himself to have been mad, whereas George Bush kind of grows on you now that he's not running for office.

W is a good man, Gore has turned into a real nutcase. I've seen some shots of Gore recently and he doesn't look stable.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    W is a good man, Gore has turned into a real nutcase. I've seen some shots of Gore recently and he doesn't look stable.
    Thank god that walking ball of insanity did not get into the White House. Could you image the state we'd be in today?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Thank god that walking ball of insanity did not get into the White House. Could you image the state we'd be in today?
    Well, actually we'd be on the path of recovery from Gore by now*, assuming he didn't actually dismantle the power plants and refineries. So things would probably seem better now than they do now.

* Assuming the best

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Well, actually we'd be on the path of recovery from Gore by now, assuming he didn't actually dismantle the power plants and refineries. So things would probably seem better now than they do now.
    You raise a point. After Gore, we'd probably still have a Republican controlled government cleaning the mess up.

But honestly, I'm glad we had someone who could have responded to 9/11 then someone like Gore.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.