1. #1 Obama and Biden : Our Motley Fools 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    So, the vice president goes to China—and if that sounds like the beginning of a bad comedy routine, it’s because our current vice president has made it one........The man is a walking pratfall, a clown of the tongue-tied, stumbling kind,. ....:D

Only the media’s determined effort to shield the Obama administration from laughter has kept Joe Biden’s miscues, misunderstandings, and miss pronouncements from becoming our long-running national joke.

He began the month of August, for example, by boasting to reporters that he had greeted congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords’s return to Washington by mentioning his own pair of Craniotomies : “I said, ‘Now we’re both members of the Cracked Head Club.’......

 ” The cracked-head club....... This, to a woman bravely making her first appearance in the U.S. Congress after a crazed assassin tried to kill her in January.

And then he tripped off to China, where he somehow felt compelled to tell his audience, “Your policy has been one which I fully understand—I’m not second-guessing—of one child per family...... The result being that you’re in a position where one wage earner will be taking care of four retired people. Not sustainable.”

Fully understanding, is Joe Biden, of the brutal regime of mandatory abortions and sterilization quotas by which China has imposed its “family planning policy” since 1978. Not second-guessing, is our vice president, of the means by which a Communist government has attempted to crush the rural peasants it has always viewed as a threat to Beijing’s control.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articl...ol_591422.html

Banned
    Joe Biden has to be the dumbest VP we have ever had. His boss is the most incompetent and him so dumb a freight train would take a dirt road. What a combo. Palin was attacked for not being ready for prime time if McCain croaked. She and Quayle are Einstein's compared to this goof ball. God forbid Biden becomes Prez.