1. #1 Israel Sends Two Warships To Egyptian Border 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    The Israeli Navy (INF) has decided to boost its presence and patrols near Israel's maritime border with Egypt due to a viable terror threat in the area, Ynet learned on Monday.
    snip
    On Monday, IDF Chief of Staff Lt.-Gen Benny Gantz order to bolster the deployment across the entire southern sector, especially in the area near the Israel-Egypt border, following intelligence indicating am imminent threat.

The area adjacent to the border has become the scene of military deployment once security source described as "unprecedented." The IDF has also deployed advanced technology in the area in order to thwart terror attacks. Still, No changes in security alignments were observed on the Egyptian side of the border.
    Military intelligence suggests that a terror cell has left the Gaza Strip and intends to infiltrate Israel through Sinai. According to a report in Egypt's al-Masri al-Youm newspaper, Minister for Home Front Defense Matan Vilnai said that the cell may number as many as 10 terrorists.

The security situation in southern Israel has been particularly tense over the past few weeks, following a series of terror attacks that claimed the lives of eight Israelis in mid-August; as well as several days in which Israel's western Negev communities suffered heavy shelling by Gaza Strip-based terror groups.
    Following the terror attack, in which five Egyptian troops were also killed, Israel and Egypt agreed to increase the presence of Cairo troops in the Sinai Peninsula. As a result, some 1,500 Egyptian soldiers deployed across Sinai on Monday.

Iran eyeing Red Sea maneuvers

Meanwhile, Iran's Press TV reported Monday that Tehran has decided to dispatch the 15th fleet to the Red Sea once more.
    Iran's Navy Commander Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari told the state-run agency that the Islamic Republic is planning to send its 15th fleet to the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden, adding that the fleet's main operation objective will be to patrol the high seas and thwart pirate raids.
    The Islamic Republic's 15th fleet is comprised of a submarine and a several warships.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...115781,00.html

Although military technology is not an area I know a lot about, my guess is that the Iranian navy is no match for the Israeli navy.

I guess Iran wants to find that out the hard way.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Although military technology is not an area I know a lot about, my guess is that the Iranian navy is no match for the Israeli navy.

I guess Iran wants to find that out the hard way.
    I am impressed Withchy-Poo..
    You are correct..Iran's home built sub won't last very long if they play around with them Underwater Jews...
    A Mk 48 up the Tube can ruin your whole day...As for their surface navy, ..gone with the wind in a single stroke..