Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 La Raza: Latino's Arm Yourselves and Prepare for War with the Gringos. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Phoenix-based Nuestros Reconquistos claims that there will be a war very similar to the Civil War fought in the next five years...... “La Raza and MEChA have already talked to Latinos and Phoenix and explained that Latinos need to arm themselves for war,” says Nuestros Reconquistos President Manuel Longoria.

Cecilia Maldonado of Chicanos Unidos Arizona isn’t hoping for any sort of war, but believes it may be unavoidable. “For generations, our people have prepared us to take back the lands of the Southwest that were stolen from our Mexican ancestors. Because of the bad economy and many racist laws, Latinos will be forced to fight sooner than later,” says Mrs. Maldonado.

Latino groups believe they have enough people in states such as California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas to successfully wage a war on the United States. Who’s side will you be on?

http://www.examiner.com/civil-rights...ext-five-years

Fabulous Poster
    Not to be ghoulish, but if they were to start such a thing, it would be much easier to eliminate the problem of illegal aliens than we have under the current system.

Fabulous Poster
    The comments are good.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I'd say, let them try...these fucktards don't quite grasp the concept that we paid the Mexican Government for all the land we took from them...hell they are fucking lucky they even have their own country, we could have easily absorbed Mexico in 1850's
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I'd say, let them try...these fucktards don't quite grasp the concept that we paid the Mexican Government for all the land we took from them...hell they are fucking lucky they even have their own country, we could have easily absorbed Mexico in 1850's
    These whiny little wanna-bes are in for a RUDE awakening, if they try something...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    These whiny little wanna-bes are in for a RUDE awakening, if they try something...
    From contact on other unmoderated boards, I can tell you that many of these people are clueless how big this country is, or that it doesn't look like LA or El Paso. They buy into their own bullshit and what the academics feed them, and honestly believe that they are in the majority, and that Americans (which for some reason they think are exclusively WASP) are "old, and dying".

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    From contact on other unmoderated boards, I can tell you that many of these people are clueless how big this country is, or that it doesn't look like LA or El Paso. They buy into their own bullshit and what the academics feed them, and honestly believe that they are in the majority, and that Americans (which for some reason they think are exclusively WASP) are "old, and dying".
    I hope these idiots keep talking. Let them expose who they are and what their agenda is; it makes targeting so much easier.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Not only that, but why would they want to fight a war with the US? It's not like they are being treated badly by the US government.

Take them seriously. They're here in New Mexico and I'm hearing and reading the same kind of crap. Fortunately, the huge majority, like 99%, of Hispanics here want nothing to do with them.

But, there are a few hundred who seem to think they're oppressed, discriminated against or downtrodden and they periodically make noise. Find our Governor's FB page and now and then you'll see one of them chastising her for 'going against her race' and adding other derogatory comments.

To her credit, she isn't hesitant to answer, 'I'm an American born and raised. My ancestry has nothing to do with it.'
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    Take them seriously. They're here in New Mexico and I'm hearing and reading the same kind of crap. Fortunately, the huge majority, like 99%, of Hispanics here want nothing to do with them.

But, there are a few hundred who seem to think they're oppressed, discriminated against or downtrodden and they periodically make noise. Find our Governor's FB page and now and then you'll see one of them chastising her for 'going against her race' and adding other derogatory comments.

To her credit, she isn't hesitant to answer, 'I'm an American born and raised. My ancestry has nothing to do with it.'

Our spanish population in Detroit isn't buying into it either. Their part of town is one of the nicer parts of town. They have a strong community, with Holy Redeemer church (a work of art in and of itself) as it's center point. The stores are busy, the restaurants are usually crowded at night, and although it's not a perfect neighborhood, it is one in which I feel fairly safe, because the cops patrol it and there are less abandoned buildings than in other parts of the city.

It might be Detroit, but the people still know it's better than living in Mexico, under the mexican government.