Hybrid View

1. #1 Drunken D.C. Cop Shoots Up Trannies 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    The D.C. police officer accused of drunkenly shooting at transgendered people has been punished at least twice before for alcohol-related incidents, records and sources said......Charging documents released Monday described how Kenneth Furr crashed his Cadillac into another vehicle early Friday morning, stood on the hood of the victims' vehicle and shouted, "I'm gonna kill all of you."

There were five people in the other vehicle, police said. One person suffered multiple gunshot wounds to the arm and hand, and two others were hurt in the attack.
    snip
    According to charging documents, Furr got into an argument with several transgendered people outside the CVS pharmacy at 400 Massachusetts Avenue at about 4:40 a.m. Friday. He pulled a gun on one of the victims, who then reported the incident to an off-duty D.C. police officer working security at the pharmacy, charging documents said.
    snip
    Furr got out of his vehicle, pointed the gun at the driver. The sequence of the events that followed is unclear is unclear. Patrol officers nearby said they heard the cars crash and then rapid gunfire. The victims sa......Officers found Furr standing on the hood, pointing his off-duty service weapon at the windshield. Police recovered five shell casings that matched Furr's weapon.
    snip

http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/...lcohol-run-ins
    Last edited by megimoo; 08-30-2011 at 06:39 PM.

Fabulous Poster
    I'm surprised they named him. He's toast, if not for shooting at the people, then once they get into his finances I suspect he'll be a guest of the state. He appears to be involved in some way with some major real estate.