1. #1 Fake breasts aged FOUR? Beauty pageant mother boosts her daughter's chest and bottom 
    Barely out of nappies, four-year-old Maddy Jackson is already on the road to womanhood.

Sporting fake C cup breasts and padding on her bottom, she is the latest shock contestant on Toddlers and Tiaras, the U.S. reality show revealing the surreal world of beauty pageants.

In an attempt to mimic her curvaceous icon, country singer Dolly Parton - who is known for her ample cleavage - the toddler is shown sporting detachable bust and butt enhancements, before performing live on stage.

With the extra padding concealed under her Barbie pink Lycra catsuit, Maddy's tiny frame is transformed into an hourglass silhouette.

Barely able to string a sentence together, many will be shocked by the images of the peroxide blonde trying to emulate the appearance of a woman in her late 20s.

When questioned on NBC's Today show, her mother Lindsay, who entered her first pageant contest when she was nine months old, defends the enhancements used by her daughter.

She tells presenter Savannah Guthrie: 'To some people, it's over the top, to us it's just what happens... It's just normal. When she wears the fake boobs and the fake butt, it's just like extra bonus.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz1WiVG98pB

Power CUer
    Ah, the latest from the Jon Benet collection. A pedophile's wet dream.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    They should ban shit like this from those things
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Power CUer
    Or ban "those things" completely. A toddler beauty pageant? Really?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Or ban "those things" completely. A toddler beauty pageant? Really?
    I don't have an issue with the idea of them in general. Parent's want to parade their kids around and train them to be little shits, more power to them.

The pageants themselves should ban shit like this from their events, any adjustments to kids under the age of 16 or 17 shouldn't be allowed.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

This should be a CPS case, at this point. Not due to the pageants, as creepy as I see them as being, but for subjecting the child to unnecessary medical procedures.

Power CUer
    It's not a medical procedure, it's just padding. It's crazy but it's not implant level crazy.