1. #1 It's Free - - Swipe Yo' EBT 
    I didn't know where to put this...but before you watch, note this...

IT'S SATIRE!!!

A Black woman put this out illustrating the bind the Welfare State has put the State of California has put itself in. I thought it was funny, because. . . it's so true. I see women who you KNOW ain't got no damn job, no man, got 3 kids putting down $200 in bullshit groceries...I scrape together $20 for some lettuce, tomatoes, chicken and pesto sauce, they're loading up with all that bullshit and then I see that stars and stripes card. UGH.

I feel like Chris Rock, I wanna yell... "STOP FUCKING AND TAKE SOME NIGHT CLASSES! OR GET A JOB!" Macy's is hiring for the holidays, bitches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII&

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Banned
    My local grocer does not accept those cards. I love shopping there.

That is so funny.

This is satire? Looks true to life.