Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    When I was living up in Jersey PBS carried Dr. Who and they could count on me for a donation.

When they dropped Dr. Who I dropped them. :mad::D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    When I was living up in Jersey PBS carried Dr. Who and they could count on me for a donation.

PBS about the only place you could see that and Red Dwarf, which one could say that Sci-Fi not picking up the US version was a mistake as well
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

Way back when, our PBS in Kansas played the old Dr. Who as well. That was my introduction to it. Too bad none of them show such things now.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!