Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1 The Most Dangerous Muslims in America May be Black Converts to Islam 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    The most dangerous Muslims in America may be black converts to Islam, according to a shocking new poll by the Pew Research Center.

    African-American Muslims tend to hold the most violent views among U.S. Muslims surveyed by Pew in a poll released this week......Fully 28 percent of U.S.-born black Muslim respondents said "suicide bombings and other violence against civilians" can be justified sometimes or at least in rare cases. That compares with 9 percent of foreign-born Muslims who hold the same view.

    Pew also found that 11 percent of black Muslims living in the U.S. have a favorable opinion of al-Qaida more than double the share of U.S. Muslims overall who hold that view. Another 21 percent of black Muslims hold only mildly unfavorable views of the terrorist organization responsible for attacking America 10 years ago; while 56 percent of that segment of the Muslim population hold very unfavorable views.

    http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=339793
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Drive-by Poster ABC in Georgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,793
    Megi I could not agree more!

    This subject of black converts to Islam in prisons, is something that really gets to me. ...:mad:

    Is such an underhanded, and brilliant tactic to work on poor, uneducated, unemployed, angry, black males who resort to crime, either to get by or to get back at the rest of society who have it better than they do.

    And no, I am not prejudiced against blacks, nor against most everyday Muslims.

    I remember very well Sept. 11, 2001.

    We were spending a month renting a place up in Cashiers, N.C. when it happened. On our return to our home in Florida ... just 11 miles south of Venice, where the terrorists took flying lessons ... our local newspapers and radio stations implored everyone to please take any Muslim neighbors out to go grocery shopping, etc. ... as they were terrified to leave their homes because of the backlash.

    Another whole story. Sorry to digress! ... :o

    ~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    It isn't simply blacks in US prisons- this is a worldwide effort on the part of moslems.

    Islam is a brilliant design, really, an improvement on Christianity and an insidious one.

    Christianity, despite the nondenominationals, is European structure born of Roman culture. It's a top down monarchy of sorts, even if many of the kings and kingdoms are strays. Islam is a monster without a head.

    If you, like I, view the Vatican as evil, then imagine a Catholic Church with many many popes and Vaticans, which has a unifying purpose of conquest, but which cannot be defeated in a standard sense, because there is no one king to surrender on defeat.

    Islam is promoted to poor males because it promises them things which it maintains a capitalist society excludes them from. It promises them good women, children, and success. Indeed, if one were to follow the basics then he might expect those things to come regardless of religion, but this is sold in a structure. So it's kind of like a diet company- yes, you can do it on your own but if you join with us, it will be quicker, better, easier.

    The moslems (aided by Arab countries) are recruiting in the poor and disaffected (failed communist revolution) areas of Mexico with some success. It's amazing what promises will buy.

    We know the power of extreme religion. While some here might like to brag about this, it's not really all that flattering that such a high percentage of those who are unchurched or whom have fallen away from mainstream churches end up in bible thumping fundie churches and megachurches. These megachurchs don't just greet you at the door, they have an entire military structure of a welcoming committee to greet you, seat you, show you around, sign you up, walk you home, and call you on Tuesday to remind you about "fellowship" on Wednesday.

    Insidious.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    It isn't simply blacks in US prisons- this is a worldwide effort on the part of moslems.

    Islam is a brilliant design, really, an improvement on Christianity and an insidious one.

    Christianity, despite the nondenominationals, is European structure born of Roman culture. It's a top down monarchy of sorts, even if many of the kings and kingdoms are strays. Islam is a monster without a head.

    If you, like I, view the Vatican as evil, then imagine a Catholic Church with many many popes and Vaticans, which has a unifying purpose of conquest, but which cannot be defeated in a standard sense, because there is no one king to surrender on defeat.

    Islam is promoted to poor males because it promises them things which it maintains a capitalist society excludes them from. It promises them good women, children, and success. Indeed, if one were to follow the basics then he might expect those things to come regardless of religion, but this is sold in a structure. So it's kind of like a diet company- yes, you can do it on your own but if you join with us, it will be quicker, better, easier.

    The moslems (aided by Arab countries) are recruiting in the poor and disaffected (failed communist revolution) areas of Mexico with some success. It's amazing what promises will buy.

    We know the power of extreme religion. While some here might like to brag about this, it's not really all that flattering that such a high percentage of those who are unchurched or whom have fallen away from mainstream churches end up in bible thumping fundie churches and megachurches. These megachurchs don't just greet you at the door, they have an entire military structure of a welcoming committee to greet you, seat you, show you around, sign you up, walk you home, and call you on Tuesday to remind you about "fellowship" on Wednesday.

    Insidious.
    The enemy,here and now,just behind is the far more dangerous than the one far away..Black converts to Islam are much more dangerous to America than those living in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia....

    If You knew anything about the origins of Islam perhaps you would be better better equipped to offer an enlightened opinion..Islam is neither an brilliant design or an Improvement on either..Islam is a bastardised version of both Christianity and Judaism..Islam Isn't a Religion,It's a cult.IT tells it's followers to emulate Muhammad 's every deed..

    Muhammad was an ignorant, murderous bandit given to Epileptic seizures .His possession by an Jinn,an evil Spirit later gave him insight into a corruption of Judaism....In the beginning He simply saw it as a way to controlling his bandit hordes but those scribes who recorded his words saws it as much more ..

    At age 25, Muhammad wed his wealthy employer, the 40-year-old merchant Khadijah.When he told her of his encounter with the evil Jinn she encouraged him to use it as a way controlling those who made up her camel trading caravans.. Years and many scribes later it had evolved into an unbreakable code of banditry .

    In Mecca a last remnant of of an ancient Hindu temple to a Diety worshiped on the Peninsula long before the desert Arab tribes came into ascendancy...By conquest and assimilation Islam grew and expanded, When he felt strong enough he,Muhammad , offered Mecca,then a small Hindu town his new religion but they violently rejected him..

    In revenge he destroyed their Hindu shrine,shattered the Shiv Ling and buried the statues of their gods.The Kaaba originally was a temple to Shiva and Shiv Ling is Shiva's penis .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkZFU...eature=related
    ...............
    The rest is just your standard Homo_Babbling about a religion that rejects your diseased life style...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    The enemy,here and now,just behind is the far more dangerous than the one far away..Black converts to Islam are much more dangerous to America than those living in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia.... ..
    And the solution is easy: Have the public schools teach that theism is a cultural artifact which has no basis in science or logic. We already allow them to teach that our culturally native religions are mythology, why should we treat Asian religions differently?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    And the solution is easy: Have the public schools teach that theism is a cultural artifact which has no basis in science or logic. We already allow them to teach that our culturally native religions are mythology, why should we treat Asian religions differently?
    Perhaps you should fund your own academy for the exceptionally gifted ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Perhaps you should fund your own academy for the exceptionally gifted ?
    So you're saying that you don't want to put a stop to the spread of ISlam, you simplu want to complain about it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    So you're saying that you don't want to put a stop to the spread of ISlam, you simplu want to complain about it?
    Your so called plan is to destroy all religion to spread atheism as a way of subduing Islam .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Your so called plan is to destroy all religion to spread atheism as a way of subduing Islam .
    Exactly, except that your post suggests that Islam is fundamentally different from Judaism and Christianity. God's, prophets , death and damnation.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Exactly, except that your post suggests that Islam is fundamentally different from Judaism and Christianity. God's, prophets , death and damnation.
    When was the last time you read of an Israeli or Christian strapping on a bomb vest and blowing up a Mosque ?
    If GOD were a truly a vengeful GOD,as in the old testament, you Homosexuals would be among the first to go.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •