1. #1 Obama's Approval of the American People Drops.. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Obama's approval rating of the American public has fallen to an all-time low, according to a new Gallup survey of White House residents and employees.

Fewer than one in 10 Americans earned the president's favor, according to the president. That is down sharply from six in 10 the percentage of Americans Obama approved of shortly after his election in November 2008, and the lowest level yet for his administration......."They're not doing a very good job, frankly," said the president...... "Most of them, I mean. Some are.... But not many."......Obama's job approval for how Americans are performing has fallen in every category, from the economy to health care and the environment.
    snip
    "He's completely disgusted," said White House press secretary Jay Carney. "Which shouldn't be all that surprising, given the state of the economy, the high unemployment rate, and the fact that most Americans are, let's face it, fat lazy slobs. Go to a mall and look around if you don't believe me," said Carney.
    snip
    The survey of the West Wing also found:

Officials are still deeply concerned about high levels of household debt. While delinquency and foreclosure rates have fallen in recent months, per-capita debt load remains too high, holding back the recovery and stoking fears of a double-dip recession that would be blamed on Obama.

Americans eat too much and don't get enough exercise, says First Lady Michelle Obama a view echoed by her husband's administration. "Today, we outline a vision for the nation that requires parents, neighborhoods, the medical community, employers, schools and individuals to take a coordinated and comprehensive approach to combating overweight and obesity," said Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius last year.

The public doesn't pay enough taxes. There are "things we need to pay for as a country," the president stressed.
    snip

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/member...tent=ar1279976

Banned
    The Magic Negro has given us change but no hope. He blames everything on others but does not take responsibility for screwing things up from health care, job creation, taxes, etc. His speeches are negative and create uncertainty. There is no hope there.

Secondly, fat ass First Wookie should shut that big mouth up about what we eat. Stuffing those fat burgers down her mouth does not set a good example. However, what is good for me is not good for you. Damn hypocrite. Plenty of exercise would get rid of those extra pounds. I pass by a Catholic High school everyday; none of those kids are fat. That is because the school requires a vigorous exercise program. Michelle should try it; it might reduce the poundage on that big ass of hers.

he's pretty much on America's ignore list now. who gives a damned was he says ??

Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    The Magic Negro has given us change but no hope. He blames everything on others but does not take responsibility for screwing things up from health care, job creation, taxes, etc. His speeches are negative and create uncertainty. There is no hope there.

Secondly, fat ass First Wookie should shut that big mouth up about what we eat. Stuffing those fat burgers down her mouth does not set a good example. However, what is good for me is not good for you. Damn hypocrite. Plenty of exercise would get rid of those extra pounds. I pass by a Catholic High school everyday; none of those kids are fat. That is because the school requires a vigorous exercise program. Michelle should try it; it might reduce the poundage on that big ass of hers.
    She's the reason he is skinny. She eats all the fat pills before he can get any. She runs her blubbery mouth while stuffing grease burgers in and wags her Manatee butt while telling us to eat broccoli.
    They are a perfect match: Liar in Chief and First Hypocrite.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Now that is weird. I've never seen anything like it before. I've never heard of anything like it before.

Reading it, it looks and sounds like a king being upset with his subjects. Great way to get votes, btw. Call people fat and lazy. That's sure to pick up support.

I love it. Barry is desperate and, rather than own the blame attacks the voters. It almost makes you wonder if he's considering ditching the idea of running again.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    Now that is weird. I've never seen anything like it before. I've never heard of anything like it before.

Reading it, it looks and sounds like a king being upset with his subjects. Great way to get votes, btw. Call people fat and lazy. That's sure to pick up support.

I love it. Barry is desperate and, rather than own the blame attacks the voters. It almost makes you wonder if he's considering ditching the idea of running again.
    Uh...Chuck?...You know that is a parody, right?:D

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    Uh...Chuck?...You know that is a parody, right?:D
    I got it, yes, but why not play it real since the libs would never catch on.

I stuck it at some other sites where I'm sure there'll be a reaction.

Whew!...Ya had me worried there for a second. My bad.:)

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    Whew!...Ya had me worried there for a second. My bad.:)
    I went to the writer's past articles and it wasn't hard to figure out. I do that now because in the past I got caught once with some other thing and made a fool of myself. Live and learn....:)