1. #1 Sunday Thread: Driving 
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    68 degrees and humind on The Mountain. We expect rain from Tropical Depression/Storm Lee starting this afternoon or tonight. We really need it.

TOTD:Do you enjoy driving?

I do. I have about a 25 mile commute to work. Lots of trees and nice scenery. It is a time to gt ready for the day and, coming home, to unwind from the worries and stress of work.

I also like to get in the car with Miz Bubba and just drive and enjoy the scenery.

So, do you enjoy driving?
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I enjoy a nice drive.

But it's off limits till at least next year because of the stroke/seizures...:(
    May the FORCE be with you!

Finally cooled down to the mid-seventies. Only a chance of showers.

TOTD: When I was 14, I couldn't wait to get behind the wheel. Now, 58 years later, I HATE to drive. I only do it when absolutely necessary!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    68 degrees and humind on The Mountain. We expect rain from Tropical Depression/Storm Lee starting this afternoon or tonight. We really need it.

TOTD:Do you enjoy driving?

I do. I have about a 25 mile commute to work. Lots of trees and nice scenery. It is a time to gt ready for the day and, coming home, to unwind from the worries and stress of work.

I also like to get in the car with Miz Bubba and just drive and enjoy the scenery.

So, do you enjoy driving?
    The tropical storm fizzeled out in Baton Rouge. Just a light sprinkle with little wind.

TOTD: I love to drive.....lived in Smyrna GA for a couple of months and the drive northward to the Atlanta Country Club in Marietta was absolutely beautiful.

low 70's today. luv it !!!!

TOTD: I don't drive much since i retired. years of rush hour traffic took it outta me. I let my wife drive now.
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

The outer bands of Tropical Storm Lee are just now reaching north Mississippi. We're looking forward to it; is has been weeks since we had meaningful rain, and this will mean the end of really hot weather.

Actually, I still love to drive. I guess - counting my years as a professional - I have driven about 2 million miles in my lifetime. Mexico, Canada, and all of the lower 48....................My wife says she feels safe when I drive.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    We're starting to get some clouds from the storm now. The latest forecase is for 4 to six inches of rain over the next three days.

We could sure use it. It's been awfully dry.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!