1. #1 John Cleese: London is No Longer English City 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    FAWLTY Towers legend John Cleese has come under fire after declaring: "London is no longer an English city."...The comic, 71, said that the mix of cultures had helped the capital win the 2012 Olympics.

But he added that it can be hard to find an English person and that the "parent culture has dissipated".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejGQ5...feature=fvwrel
    Cleese, who is performing in Sydney, was asked on Australian TV what he thought of last month's riots around the UK....He replied: "I'm not sure what's going on in Britain. Let me say this, I don't know what's going on in London because London is no longer an English city...."That's how they got the Olympics. They said, 'We're the most cosmopolitan city on Earth', but it doesn't feel English.

"I had a Californian friend come over two months ago, walk down the King's Road and say to me, 'Well, where are all the English people?'...."I love having different cultures around but when the parent culture kind of dissipates, you're left thinking, 'What's going on?' "...The Monty Python star's remarks prompted criticism from Mayor Boris Johnson, who said London's diversity should be "celebrated".

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...lish-city.html

Fabulous Poster
    Ignored by the media, I think that America was stunned for a second time when they realized that the people they saw running from Manhattan were allegedly US citizens. Absent landmarks and commentary, a visual assessment of the crowds crossing the bridge would have suggested that these events were taking place somewhere in Turkey or Egypt.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Ignored by the media, I think that America was stunned for a second time when they realized that the people they saw running from Manhattan were allegedly US citizens. Absent landmarks and commentary, a visual assessment of the crowds crossing the bridge would have suggested that these events were taking place somewhere in Turkey or Egypt.
    Have you lost what little remains of your mind ?Are the men dressed in thawb or Jellabiya ?Do you see goats or camel ? Does this look like a City in Turkey Or Egypt ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr41W...eature=related

If two tall buildings were inflames and in danger of falling anyone in their right mind would panic and run to escape death..Would you advocate they stroll blissfully away from the collapsing buildings while vast clouds of billowing debris engulf them ?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Have you lost what little remains of your mind ?Are the men dressed in thawb or Jellabiya ?Do you see goats or camel ? Does this look like a City in Turkey Or Egypt ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr41W...eature=related

If two tall buildings were inflames and in danger of falling anyone in their right mind would panic and run to escape death..Would you advocate they stroll blissfully away from the collapsing buildings while vast clouds of billowing debris engulf them ?
    No, but he would advocate voting for the community organizer instead of the combat veteran seven years later.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I would still vote for turning the middle east into glass, but that's just me. It sure would be a more quiet world.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Ignoring Nova's incoherence, I find it interesting that someone has the backbone to make Cleese's comments. The false idol of multiculturalism is tearing down so many cultures. Under this false idol, it's wonderful to lift up other cultures, but a capitol offense to lift up your own. Try and talk about all the great things America, or staying on topic, England has done for the world, and you get blistered with nasty smacks about imperialism, slavery, oppression, ect. Never mind the fact that just about every culture in the world has their fair share of blood on their hands, only white, western European cultures get called out for it.
    Multiculturalism isn't evil, Rome grew exponentially by incorporating what it learned from other cultures it assimilated, so did early America, but just like Cleese said, the parent culture dissipates if not held up.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Only some clueless assclown would think that.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.