1. #1 Turks Hold Forty Israeli's at Istanbul Airport 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    About 40 Israeli passengers on board a Turkish Airlines flight from Tel Aviv to Istanbul were held for several hours by local police on Monday after their passports had been taken away from them. The passengers said that the Turkish police officers were disrespectful, claiming that such an incident was unprecedented. [Snip] Everyone was in shock; we didn't know what they were going to do to us. Obviously this was done intentionally in order to create an unpleasant feeling."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...117910,00.html

Expect International outrage and demand for apologies in,,,,,,,,Never!
    And yet, the majority of American Jews will line up like sheep to dutifully pull the levers for continued DIMoRAT subservience.
    Last edited by AmPat; 09-06-2011 at 07:35 PM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Looks as though I was correct on the first point Waiting for the election to validate my brilliance on point number two.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Expect International outrage and demand for apologies in,,,,,,,,Never!
    And yet, the majority of American Jews will line up like sheep to dutifully pull the levers for continued DIMoRAT subservience.
    I generally look to Israel for outrage guidance on this kind of tit for tat. Israel being suspicious of Turks makes sense of course, so checking the Turkish tourists would as well, especially considering how easily an Arab could mask as a Turk. But we also have to consider that while we might have applauded it, Israel is the prime suspect in two acts of marine sabotage in Greek harbors recently. Turkey appears to have structured this so it can be blamed on underlings. This feels a bit like a game at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Looks as though I was correct on the first point Waiting for the election to validate my brilliance on point number two.
    It's not often that I'm glad that you're wrong, but seeing my fellow Jews vote for a Catholic Republican pretty much made my week, especially since it was driven almost entirely by a disdain for Obama's policies (most of those voters had supported him in 2008). Of course, expect the MSM to begin to imply that the problem is Jewish intransigence and possibly even racism, rather than a reaction to overtly anti-semitic conduct by close personal and professional allies of Obama, and his virulently anti-Israeli, pro-Muslim policies.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    It's not often that I'm glad that you're wrong, but seeing my fellow Jews vote for a Catholic Republican pretty much made my week, especially since it was driven almost entirely by a disdain for Obama's policies (most of those voters had supported him in 2008). Of course, expect the MSM to begin to imply that the problem is Jewish intransigence and possibly even racism, rather than a reaction to overtly anti-semitic conduct by close personal and professional allies of Obama, and his virulently anti-Israeli, pro-Muslim policies.
    I'm delighted to be wrong on this. I hope this would be the start of a mass infusion of brains to the Jewish voting block, but history says they will revert to the DUmmyRAT block. The 2012 elections will be a nice test. I have never understood the liberal leanings of Jews. Hopefully they got a taste of the Marxism inherent in liberal politics.
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand