Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 166
  1. #11  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    No, we don't. Those that serve are generally amongst the most honorable in our country.
    I am sure the assclown knows about the study that showed the people that join the military are better educated and come from wealthier families than him and his fellow assclowns that didn't serve.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I am sure the assclown knows about the study that showed the people that join the military are better educated and come from wealthier families than him and his fellow assclowns that didn't serve.
    You give him more credit than I.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    You give him more credit than I.
    Maybe the little liberal critter is confused and developmentally challenged ?

    The sign next to the little green spot that says Veterans is for Veterans matters like people who have served with honor in the American military,got it ?

    When a Veteran wins the CMH (medal of honor) it is a very big deal for some people who love America and Winning the Medal Of Honor isn't political by any stretch of the imagination ,OK so far ?

    A kid like Eyeball who has never been exposed to the concept of military honor and is ignorant in maters patriotic is a very frightening example of what could be in store for America in the future .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

    A kid like Eyeball who has never been exposed to the concept of military honor and is ignorant in maters patriotic is a very frightening example of what could be in store for America in the future .
    He is just another worthless little piece of shit that has no concept of duty or honor. There are too many of them in our country. They are selfish little dickwads who mostly are not good enough to serve in the armed forces.

    I feel sorry for the little worms. They live pathetic lives.

    Here is a picture of some of our troops serving in a far away place. I wouldn't trade one of them for ten thousand little shits like Eyeball. He is not worthy enough to clean the latrines for any of these real men.

    He will never know what it is like to be a real man. He will only know sorriness.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member MrsSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    fuck off aussie. we dont have compulsory military service in america.
    You are a prime example of the reason we should.
    -
    -
    -

    In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

    Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    fuck off aussie. we dont have compulsory military service in america.
    Neither do we. Your point is?

    Probably the same place you did.
    Oh, excrpt I did serve. Not in the military, but I did serve. About fifteen years worth.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 06-08-2008 at 06:23 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post


    Oh, excrpt I did serve. Not in the military, but I did serve.
    Yea, you are a real friggin hero.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Yea, you are a real friggin hero.
    He never claimed to be a hero, Gator; he merely claimed to serve his country.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    Yea, you are a real friggin hero.
    Says the man who shoves his military service in the face of every member, who claims moral clarity whilst abusing his position as an admin, who cowardly and repeatedly smears the character of others and doesnt have the guts or integrity to back down and apologise when he is clearly out of line.

    I never claimed to be a hero. Ever. I said I served. I did.

    Then again, to you, the only service that counts is in the military, nothing else matters. Far as I am concerned, I'm the one with moral clarity, you're the one that treats everyone with contempt.

    You called me a coward. You smear the character of men you have never met based on a spurious "measurement of courage" then claim to have "moral clarity".

    Moral clarity to me means having the guts to admit when you are wrong. Something you will never do.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Says the man who shoves his military service in the face of every member, who claims moral clarity whilst abusing his position as an admin, who cowardly and repeatedly smears the character of others and doesnt have the guts or integrity to back down and apologise when he is clearly out of line.

    I never claimed to be a hero. Ever. I said I served. I did.

    Then again, to you, the only service that counts is in the military, nothing else matters. Far as I am concerned, I'm the one with moral clarity, you're the one that treats everyone with contempt.

    You called me a coward. You smear the character of men you have never met based on a spurious "measurement of courage" then claim to have "moral clarity".

    Moral clarity to me means having the guts to admit when you are wrong. Something you will never do.
    In this respect you are no different than Eyelids. You just smile a little more. Whe the time came you and Eyelids made the same decision, to do nothing.

    God bless you both.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •