Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Not to brag but I make my ex's annual income in about 3 months. I drunked out of college 2 times. Not everyone is cut out to be an academian nut.

not knocking the ex's education either. She finished a 18 month masters program in something like 8 months. She was working fulltime & pregnant at the time also. i was laid up in a half body cast at the time so I couldn't do much but set around wishing I could scratch my back. I learned the hard way the falling don't hurt the sudden stop is a bitch though.
    Not to brag, but my current wife makes a shitload more than most people. :D
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

John
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    'C' is for COOKIE and COOKIE is for ME! YAAAAY! I LIKE CANDY!!!
    Where did this little mouth-breather come from? Seriously, which one of you guys gave this Forrest Gump CU's URL? How many times do I have to remind you guys that this is not the place to bring Jerry's kids. Keep the window lickers helmeted and strapped into the short bus bound for Chuck E. Cheese . We've got topics to discuss here, and I prefer my topical discussions to contain a little less drool.

All kidding aside Eyelids, you are a stupid, stupid person. I don't have anything against the mentally challenged, but I have plenty against those who choose to be mentally challenged through willful ignorance. The only logical conclusion that explains your asinine behavior is that your mother didn't knock enough smarts into you when she had the chance. That's a damn shame, because now you are our problem. I don't mean just this board's problem, but America's problem. You are a disgrace to our country, our heritage and our way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids
    Liberal jackass, you dont know the meaning of <honor/respect/meaningless unquantifiable trait usually related to the military>, if you werent such a pussy and served in the military you would understand.
    So to your waterheaded way of thinking honor, discipline, respect, courage, etc. are unquantifiable meaningless traits that employers shouldn't or don't care about? These traits boil down to one thing:

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt. Andrade (The Hardest, Craziest Drill Instructor I met at MCRD San Diego)
    A [person] who has learned the lessons the [military] teaches will always do the right thing, even when no one is watching him, and even if the personal costs are great.
    Employers sure as hell care about that. Men with Honorable Discharges all ready have the bonafides to prove they've learned the lessons the military taught them. How about you? Do you have those kinds of credentials? The kind of credentials that say, "This man can be trusted."? No you don't.

That leads me to my final point. The real reason you are vehemently against the military and the men & women who serve is because of your own insecurity. You were too scared to join up and go off to war. Therefore, in order to feel better about your own cowardice, you have to scoff at those who have the courage you don't have. I'm sure you'll have thousands of other reasons you didn't join up, but I know they are all bullshit and so do you. You didn't join because you didn't have the courage. So now you attempt to degrade the service of others because you wish you had the balls to do it yourself and you can't see yourself as inferior to those who did have the balls.

All sorts of people don't join the military, and it doesn't make them cowards. However, you didn't join the military, you don't support it, and you badmouth it every chance you get. That screams penis envy like nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    " Sadly, in today's military he would have been court marshalled for lying about his age, then the defeatocrats would have made him a poster boy UN claiming Pres Bush was now enlisting child soldiers... "

Trying to make a point on the grave of a dead hero, what a pathetic excuse for an American megimoo is.
    And now you do the same by describing the peron as a dead hero in order to justify you position. Pot meet kettle.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Moral clarity to me means having the guts to admit when you are wrong. Something you will never do.
    On that precise subject, you, Sir, need to look in the mirror. You will find yourself lacking.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    On that precise subject, you, Sir, need to look in the mirror. You will find yourself lacking.
    I would call this a case of the pot calling the kettle black (Or African-American, in deference to Eyelids' sensibilities), but Sonna actually has guts, not to mention moral clarity. This is more of a case of the pot calling the china platter black.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator
    And now you do the same by describing the peron as a dead hero in order to justify you position.
    That's why the left insists on reminding us of the exact number of casualties sustained in Iraq, so that they can manipulate the feelings of the public for our honored dead in order to undermine what they died for. It's a despicable tactic.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I would call this a case of the pot calling the kettle black (Or African-American, in deference to Eyelids' sensibilities), but Sonna actually has guts, not to mention moral clarity. This is more of a case of the pot calling the china platter black.
    The matter of which I speak is between the Australian and myself. So save your bucket of Texas bullshit for something that even remotely concerns you, Major.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Patent Member
    The matter of which I speak is between the Australian and myself. So save your bucket of Texas bullshit for something that even remotely concerns you, Major.
    I love it when people who hate the troops yet pretend to respect their service talk about honesty.

You just can't make this kind of stuff up.

The big Cheese
    You posted it in a open public forum and the Major commented.
    Now stop being a whiny bitch.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Where did this little mouth-breather come from? Seriously, which one of you guys gave this Forrest Gump CU's URL? How many times do I have to remind you guys that this is not the place to bring Jerry's kids. Keep the window lickers helmeted and strapped into the short bus bound for Chuck E. Cheese . We've got topics to discuss here, and I prefer my topical discussions to contain a little less drool.

All kidding aside Eyelids, you are a stupid, stupid person. I don't have anything against the mentally challenged, but I have plenty against those who choose to be mentally challenged through willful ignorance. The only logical conclusion that explains your asinine behavior is that your mother didn't knock enough smarts into you when she had the chance. That's a damn shame, because now you are our problem. I don't mean just this board's problem, but America's problem. You are a disgrace to our country, our heritage and our way of life.

So to your waterheaded way of thinking honor, discipline, respect, courage, etc. are unquantifiable meaningless traits that employers shouldn't or don't care about? These traits boil down to one thing:

Employers sure as hell care about that. Men with Honorable Discharges all ready have the bonafides to prove they've learned the lessons the military taught them. How about you? Do you have those kinds of credentials? The kind of credentials that say, "This man can be trusted."? No you don't.

That leads me to my final point. The real reason you are vehemently against the military and the men & women who serve is because of your own insecurity. You were too scared to join up and go off to war. Therefore, in order to feel better about your own cowardice, you have to scoff at those who have the courage you don't have. I'm sure you'll have thousands of other reasons you didn't join up, but I know they are all bullshit and so do you. You didn't join because you didn't have the courage. So now you attempt to degrade the service of others because you wish you had the balls to do it yourself and you can't see yourself as inferior to those who did have the balls.

All sorts of people don't join the military, and it doesn't make them cowards. However, you didn't join the military, you don't support it, and you badmouth it every chance you get. That screams penis envy like nothing else.
    Best post in the whole stupid thread. :D
    Thanks John. :)
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    Now stop being a whiny bitch.
    Pfffffttt!