Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Sonnabend
    You just smile a little more. Whe the time came you and Eyelids made the same decision, to do nothing.
    And as you know from past discussions, and as you chose not to state in that post, I tried three times and was turned down.

God bless you both.
    Get medical help, Gator, your memory is going. Or is it a case of selective memory?

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    And as you know from past discussions, and as you chose not to state in that post, I tried three times and was turned down.

Get medical help, Gator, your memory is going. Or is it a case of selective memory?
    I know the excuse you dreamed up after being called on it. The truth of the matter is you didn’t have it in you to serve your country.

Of course nowadays that country did the old cut and run from combat in Iraq after electing a Left Wing government so what difference does it really make?

I think it would be just best for you to stay out of discussions like this. You have interesting opinions on many other topics but when you go and start making comments about other people's lack of military service you are threading on thin ice, know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Yea, you are a real friggin hero.
    :eek:Oh, you didn't!:pToo cold, Big Dog!;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Sonnabend
    I know the excuse you dreamed up after being called on it. The truth of the matter is you didn’t have it in you to serve your country.
    So not content with calling me a coward, you now call me a liar as well?

Of course nowadays that country did the old cut and run from combat in Iraq after electing a Left Wing government so what difference does it really make?
    And you know that close to 1000 troops remain, plus our navy, plus advisors. Nice try and wrong.

I think it would be just best for you to stay out of discussion like this.
    I think it would be best for you to now apologise for calling me a liar.

You have interesting opinions on many other topics but when you go and start making comments about other people's lack of military service you are threading on thin ice, know what I mean?
    When you make comments on other peoples integrity, the parable about glass houses and stones comes to mind.

You remind me of Al Gore..neither he nor you practise what they preach.

Now you say you're lonely
    You cry the whole night through
    Well, you can cry me a river, cry me a river
    I cried a river over you

:D:D:D
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Sonnabend
    Logans Papa has a thing for Julie London?

Naw, just a thing for public bitch slapping.;)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    He is just another worthless little piece of shit that has no concept of duty or honor. There are too many of them in our country. They are selfish little dickwads who mostly are not good enough to serve in the armed forces.

I feel sorry for the little worms. They live pathetic lives.

Here is a picture of some of our troops serving in a far away place. I wouldn't trade one of them for ten thousand little shits like Eyeball. He is not worthy enough to clean the latrines for any of these real men.

He will never know what it is like to be a real man. He will only know sorriness.

The real pride of America !!

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    So not content with calling me a coward, you now call me a liar as well?

Most cowards are also liars, don't you know?

Most cowards are also liars, don't you know?
    So sayeth the master of moral clarity, so it must be.

The only thing I've seen that could be sadder then your posts in this thread is loganspapa being your little puppet boy cackling at every remark you make.

Honestly Gator, how sad do you have to be to attack Sonna like this? I have zero doubt in my mind about this mans attempts to serve his country in the military.

Tell me. Do you go stand outside of MEPs offices and spit on the people who are medically disqualifed as they leave the building? Cause thats all your doing right now.