1. #1 Psycho hammers subway passenger: Video 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Psycho hammers subway passenger: Video

As the SEPTA subway train rocked forward, a thirty-something guy leaned over near the doorway and gently planted a kiss on the little boy at his side. When the train neared the Fairmount Avenue stop shortly after midnight on Thursday, the man reached out like an adoring parent and directed the 3- or 4-year-old tyke to an open seat. Then he flew into a monstrous rage. Without uttering a word, police said, the unidentified man whipped out a double-claw hammer and began bludgeoning a 20-year-old man who was dozing off in his seat. For five long minutes, SEPTA surveillance cameras...

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news...1&pid=28045149

The article says 10 people watched the attack and did nothing. It was more like 20 but whatever.

The article also fails to mention that the kid being attacked told police the attacker was speaking what sounded like Arabic and that the attacker said "Allah" a few times during the attack. Not that that matters.

"You're in my seat."
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Banned
    I can tell you, that motherfucker would have met my knife. I carry a huge Spyderco Military that a friend sent me from his outfitting service in Alaska. I carry that on me at all times. I cut straps and strip wires at work and I have been asked why I carry such a big knife when a little one will do the job. I always answer, "What if the job that needs to be done is 6 ft and 200 pounds?"

I am traveling to the east coast in a couple of weeks. Starting in DC, then going to Philly, then Jersey and then NYC. I never feel so naked as when I have to fly and have to leave my knife at home. Everytime I fly I tell the cab that is taking me from the airport to my motel to stop at the first Walmart, Target, Academy Sports or whatever so I can buy a cheap, but killing size knife that I can carry when away. I usually toss them before flying home.

Definitely, that guy would have met my knife. 15-20 times over, he would have met my knife.