1. #1 Ever want.. 
    Oooooh, a UP rant!!

Biggest moonbat evah!

Think, get a pet.

undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-03-08 05:11 PM
    Original message
    Ever want..
    Advertisements [?]Edited on Wed Sep-03-08 05:15 PM by undergroundpanther
    to be with another person who also WANTS to be with you too?A person who accepts the faults ,the weird and the mind and heart as it is..a true companion?

Yeah I wish there was someone near me to come over hang out,
    shoot the shit, yell at the Tv with me over stupid republican
    ass hattery or get into deep discussions from mundane to cosmic..
    Someone affectionate but not sexual.
    Someone to be my friend.Someone with time to waste.
    Someone who does not monopolize everything,obsess, control or drag me down,someone who isn't threatened in the ego to be a cheerleader who believes in me even when I can't.

Someone bold enough ,to go places I've never been to before on earth or into the unknown,to just go.
    Someone not flaky,clingy,mooching,passive,yet who has a daring side,a magickalness.But has no addictions or abusive ways..An honest,deep, gentle,emotional wild person.Someone to do art with.To brainstorm and to create whatever.

Someone to do stupid shit with,like pranks on church signs walking across the road with a scarf on 'cause it's cold,holding a sign for the camera that says"I am not Bin Laden" and showing up at a store in June dressed as a purple squirrel just because we felt like doing it.

Someone willing to risk not being normal.And hang out with a freak like me,shamelessly. Someone to chase around with in the yard with a super soaker's,until exhaustion, than lay in the grass and describe the images in the clouds they see.Someone who gets choked up at sunsets,and giddy during thunderstorms.Someone who isn't a diet nazi.Someone to go to Arundel mills mall and drool over the Egyptian style of the place.Someone who knows ancient things too.Someone to feast on cheesecake with.

Someone who also gets a kick out of playing with my crazy kitties on catnip with a laser pointer,and willing to slap a moth down wards so the cats can have a tasty treat, but cries over roadkill..Someone to weight lift with so we can spot each other.
    Someone smart enough to keep up with me.

Someone to give them the only thing I ever had,my true selfs.A gift I still hold within that no one seems to want,without trying to control it.Someone who doesn't give two shits about being in roles in society that most people play into.
    And I also want to hold the hand inside them,and discover them so it isn't so hard to be alive day after day..
    Anyone else wish for this?

I know it will not happen for me.
    Not where I live.
    Yuck.

Hey, just think... LOSER!
    otherlander (1000+ posts) Sat Sep-06-08 09:24 AM
    Response to Original message
    1. God, yes.
    And for a little while, I actually thought I'd found that. But she hasn't called in weeks, and I'm not sure what to think.

I think UP means antisocial.
    undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-07-08 10:19 PM
    Response to Reply #1
    2. I don't have any prospects,nuthin.
    At least you had a chance,someone DID call.Me, nobody calls.
    Why I dunno.It's not like I never put forth effort,I am social and not boring..I dunno I think I am just doomed.Set up to fail.Wasted ten years with a jerk.Now i 'm old fat worthless.
    Droopy needs UPs' #

Droopy (1000+ posts) Mon Sep-08-08 09:54 AM
    Response to Original message
    3. It's going to be tough finding someone like that
    let alone someone that would be like that and still be okay with not having a sexual relationship with you. If I was that into someone, I'd definitely want to sleep with her. Here's a free dating service site www.okcupid.com It's a cool site with a lot to offer and it's pretty active. I've been a member since February and I almost immediately found someone that was interested in me, but I never got to meet her. Well, I got busy with other things and neglected the site for a while. A couple of months ago I came back, put up some more pics, and spruced up my profile a bit. I've talked with 4 women since then and I've had one date that didn't pan out. I think that's pretty good for a goofball like me. But I think the best is yet to come. I've found a nice woman on there and I'm currently talking to her, getting to know her, and hopefully meeting her sometime soon. She's smart, talented, and beautiful. Probably a lot more than a guy like me could hope to have.

There's also another dating site that is dedicated to the mentally ill and it is also free: www.nolongerlonely.com It's not a bad place and I have a long distance pen pal that I met there a few years back and still communicate with. Nothing else has panned out for me there, though, but I haven't put as much effort into that site because there aren't very many people that are active on there that are from around where I live.

Check into it. I know you are looking for an unconventional relationship, but just be honest about it and you never know whose eye you might catch on there. I never thought that I was the type of guy who would have women approaching me, but it has happened a couple of times and it's because I decided to put myself out there. It'll take some courage, but I think you've got more than enough. You are an interesting person, there's no doubt about that. You ought to trip somebody's trigger. Maybe a lot of somebodies.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-07-08 10:19 PM
    Response to Reply #1
    2. I don't have any prospects,nuthin.
    At least you had a chance,someone DID call.Me, nobody calls.
    Why I dunno.
    It's not like I never put forth effort,I am social and not boring..I dunno I think I am just doomed.Set up to fail.Wasted ten years with a jerk.Now i 'm old fat worthless.
    No one wants to be around all the negativity and hate. If UP would just let go of all that anger then people might not be so hesitant to hang out with her. Even other negative people can only take it for so long and have to seek the light. UP lives in darkness and has made darkness her only friend. Step out of the cave and into the light. It might cheer you up.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    No one wants to be around all the negativity and hate. If UP would just let go of all that anger then people might not be so hesitant to hang out with her. Even other negative people can only take it for so long and have to seek the light. UP lives in darkness and has made darkness her only friend. Step out of the cave and into the light. It might cheer you up.
    Exactly ;)

The problem, UP, is that
    YOU THINK YOU"RE A FUCKING MALE CAT!!!!!!!!

Someone that crazy is only amusing from a distance.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The problem, UP, is that

I've said it before, UP is a screwed up individual who needs some serious psychiatric help. And not the type of help that therapists use where they are accepting and say that all of your psychosis are natural, normal thoughts that everyone has.

I'm talking about the kind of therapy involving a tazer and a bullhorn.

The type of relationship UP is talking about is the one most of us would call a normal husband-wife relationship. Based on love, respect, and enjoying life together.

I was feeling sorry for the OP until I realized it's our furry friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The problem, UP, is that

And it wonders why???

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post

Well, that and the fact he/she/it has made itself up to look like a cat - and believes he/she/it IS a cat might have something to do with it also.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Eilise View Post
    I was feeling sorry for the OP until I realized it's our furry friend.
    I was feeling sorry for it until

Someone to do stupid shit with,like pranks on church signs
    Even it's lonely moanings have hateful shit in them.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat
    I'm talking about the kind of therapy involving a tazer and a bullhorn.
    Yup, and it'd have to be a team of therapists. At a research center. Who hold meetings and conferences about UP and nothing but.
    “When the doctor is out, I’m in.”

Someone affectionate but not sexual.
    What's that one about? Not that I need a mental image. (yuck)
    Woe to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
    who put darkness for light
    and light for darkness,
    who put bitter for sweet
    and sweet for bitter.

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    and clever in their own sight.

Isaiah 5:20-21