Hybrid View

1. #1 Look Into The Cold, Dead Eyes of a True Believer.. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    The Cult of Obama By Robin of Berkeley

It's a chilling moment when the light goes out in someone's eyes. A once-radiant child hardens from abuse. A woman's heart shrinks after her husband's abandonment.....The person looks the same, maybe acts the same. But something is gone, and what's lost is irretrievable. It's like when a person dies: in a heartbeat, the soul vanishes.

I see this phenomenon every day: a light dimming. The friendly shopkeeper snaps at me. My cheerful neighbor seems flattened....And you hear it in the news: people acting strangely, going off the deep end. The most bizarre behavior becoming the new normal.

A thug bites off a finger. Sarah Palin's church is torched. Black Panthers intimidate voters....An esteemed Columbia University black architecture professor punches a white female coworker in the eye for not doing more about white privilege. He has no history of violence. Why now?

Meanwhile, liberal leaders, such as Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Bill Clinton, and Joe Biden, incite attacks on political opponents by using incendiary language, such as "barbarians," "Nazis," "tea-baggers." ....

Perhaps not coincidentally, flash mobs of blacks attack innocent whites all over the country; black youths injure or even kill non-whites in "knock 'em down" assaults.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/..._of_obama.html

you have to be weak willed and weak minded to follow this fucker. but that's who they target.
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

I was behind a car recently that had an "Obama 2012" bumper sticker. I wanted to cry. Why anyone supports this man is a mystery to me. Cult members, indeed.

It will be the American right to free speech that finally sends this bozo packing.

Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    I was behind a car recently that had an "Obama 2012" bumper sticker. I wanted to cry. Why anyone supports this man is a mystery to me. Cult members, indeed.
    Tell me it wasn't a Prius....please tell me that!

It seems the only President Downgrade stickers I see anymore are clung to these filthy, slow, proletariat mobiles.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense