1. #1 Obummer Wants To Spend Another $300 BILLION 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    (Reuters) - President Barack Obama, facing waning confidence among Americans in his economic stewardship, plans some $300 billion in tax cuts and government spending as part of a job-creating package, U.S. media reported on Tuesday.

The price tag of the proposed package, to be announced by Obama in a nationally televised speech to Congress on Thursday, would be offset by other cuts that the president would outline, CNN reported, citing Democratic sources.

Bloomberg News said the plan would inject more than $300 billion into the economy next year through tax cuts, spending on infrastructure, and aid to state and local governments.

Obama would offset those short-term costs by calling on Congress to raise tax revenues in a deficit-cutting proposal he will lay out next week, the news agency reported, without citing sources.

The White House declined to comment on the reports.

Obama's aides have refused to go public with the estimated cost of Obama's package or provide many specifics in advance, except to say that the proposals will have a "quick and positive" impact on boosting jobs at a time of stubbornly high U.S. unemployment.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...78176520110907

Banned
    Tax increases are DOA along with increased spending (oops I meant investments) The Magic Negro pissed away billions under QE2 which was a complete boondoggle. Don''t think House Repubs are going down that road again.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Tax increases are DOA along with increased spending (oops I meant investments) The Magic Negro pissed away billions under QE2 which was a complete boondoggle. Don''t think House Repubs are going down that road again.
    Then standby for the most every Black and all of the Union Half Wits in America Picketing the Congress....
    Last edited by megimoo; 09-07-2011 at 02:41 PM.

And no Republican rebuttal after The Savior's speech, which I think is brilliant. Let obama's words be the last thing the people hear, those who bother to watch.

Pelosi thinks it shows disrespect to obama not to have a Republican rebuttal. That speaks volumes about not responding being the right move.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Because these huge government stimulus projects have been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo effective so far. Remember that definition of insanity, trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Bush should have said no to the first one, and no one should have suggested it to Obama.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Tax cuts count as spending?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    To the liberal hive mind they do...

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    what tax cuts? oh you mean that crap about the pay check tax "cut"

how about the 4 TRILLION dollars the moron's have spent since 2008
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry