1. #1 Phoenix Sandstorm 
    I got these pics driving right into that huge shamal that came across Phoenix a couple of months ago, and then completely forgot to post them. I think they are some pretty cool shots.

"In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

The big Cheese
    Ah yes the haboob. I was busy throwing heavy stuff when it hit. Couldn't see more than 20 feet for a few hours. My pool was brown for about 2 days till I got it all cleaned out....
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    Ah yes the haboob. I was busy throwing heavy stuff when it hit. Couldn't see more than 20 feet for a few hours. My pool was brown for about 2 days till I got it all cleaned out....
    My grandparents passed this on to my parents who passed it on to me. Keep the pool covered at all times it's not in use during the monsoon season. :D
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Great pics, malloc! They are quite a sight to see in person. That's for sure.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Very cool pics!
    May the FORCE be with you!