1. #1 Carson Backs Out Of Tea Party Wanted Him Lynched Comment 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    When Rep. Andre Carson, D-Ind., told a friendly crowd that some of his fellow members of Congress associated with the Tea Party wanted him lynched, he didn't actually mean it, he told the Washington Examiner today.......Carson's remarks at a Congressional Black Caucus job fair had clearly attributed murderous desires to unnamed conservative colleagues, with the explicit racial emphasis as he invoked Jim Crow laws:

"This is the effort that we're seeing of Jim Crow. Some of these folks in congress right now would love to see us as second class citizens. Some of them in Congress right now of this Tea Party movement would love to see you and me hanging on a tree."
    SNIP
    Carson said that he was only figuratively accusing his colleagues of Jim Crow racism and homicidal ideation.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...ching-comments

Carson said that he was only figuratively accusing his colleagues of Jim Crow racism and homicidal ideation
    Sure he was.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.