1. #1 Cheeseheads to Obama: "Up yours!" 

He probably didn't know it at the time, but when President Obama greeted Green Bay Packers quarterback (and California Golden Bears alum) Aaron Rodgers at the White House this August, he was shaking hands with the competition. And not because Obama is a Chicago Bears fan.

The NBC affiliate in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, WTMJ TV announced yesterday they will not be airing Obama's jobs speech at 7 PM EST Thursday night. instead they are opting for their own pre-game coverage of the Packers Saints game scheduled to kick off at 8 PM. Green Bay's NBC affiliate, NBC 26, will also go with the Packers pre-game show over Obama.

Saints fans do not appear to be as devoted to their team. WDSU, the New Orleans NBC affiliate, plans to stick with Obama.

source

after further review Obongo gets benched
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

I would not take this as a political snub. You need to realize this is Green Bay. If the second coming of Christ happens, he will have to wait until the game is over in Green Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    I would not take this as a political snub. You need to realize this is Green Bay. If the second coming of Christ happens, he will have to wait until the game is over in Green Bay.
    Obastard is politically snubbed. nationwide. they should run the speech on PMSNBC. the ratings match
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    Unless Vince Lombardi personally made an appearance at the game :D:D:D
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry