Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Belated prayers and well wishes. Any updates?
    no, my wife has class this morning so after that we're going over there. They are doing the surgery Monday unless something happens between now and then
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Prayers for you and your family Fettpett.

May God give you the strength that you will need to get through this horrible time.

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Hope it all works out ok fett!!!:)
    May the FORCE be with you!

thanks, went and spent the afternoon with her today...she's doing ok, bit freaked, seeing the kids helped a lot, it's the "hurry up and wait" game right now. though she did get her own room which is good, give her a chance to rest.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

She's in surgery right now, and from what they told us she was doing ok

She's out of surgery now, they did quad bypass

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    She's out of surgery now, they did quad bypass
    Good news, she's OK I assume ?.....Her biggest pain will be in her legs where they harvested the veins for the bypass .With rest and time she should be fine...Thank GOD.....

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Good news, she's OK I assume ?.....Her biggest pain will be in her legs where they harvested the veins for the bypass .With rest and time she should be fine...Thank GOD.....
    yeah, she's doing well, 2hrs out of surgery and she was already down to 40% oxygen on the respirator! :) We're just here now till she wakes up. The hosptial is really cool and nice, they got free wifi and is very well designed, open and friendly. She has her own RN's who will stay with her for the next couple days

Power CUer
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    Prayers for a speedy recovery