Thread: Only in Florida...:D

1. #1 Only in Florida...:D 
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...old-man-876543

She has some crazy eyes, bet she is wild in the sack but you must wear protection....neck protection :)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...old-man-876543

She has some crazy eyes, bet she is wild in the sack but you must wear protection....neck protection :)
    She sounds confused.Vampires suck blood , they don't eat flesh...Is She a new breed.. Hybrid Vampire/Cannibal ?
    The old dude was asleep in his scooter waiting for Hooters to open so she jumped him...To have sex with her you would have to be pretty hard up....Forget neck protection,you'd need a full suit of armor to keep from being eaten .....Half way through she'd turn into a bat and fly away with you stuck to her rear end..:eek:.

Fabulous Poster
    Florida and California are magnets for both the best and the worst of people.

Both of the people in this article are from Georgia. Now I love my Georgia (Dad was a rambling wreck) but it does send us some characters. Ohio, however, seems to be the point of origin for our stranger crimes and "grandma stuffed in the sewer pipe" type criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Florida and California are magnets for both the best and the worst of people.

Both of the people in this article are from Georgia. Now I love my Georgia (Dad was a rambling wreck) but it does send us some characters. Ohio, however, seems to be the point of origin for our stranger crimes and "grandma stuffed in the sewer pipe" type criminals.
    We're all waiting with baited breath for you're 'break out'....What style will it be, Jeffrey Dahmer,John Wayne Gacy or perhaps H.H. Holmes ?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    We're all waiting with baited breath for you're 'break out'....What style will it be, Jeffrey Dahmer,John Wayne Gacy or perhaps H.H. Holmes ?
    I'm a psychic killer. Keep sending out strong vibes.

Florida has all the losers because it takes in retards from the rest of the country. :D

I won.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Florida has all the losers because it takes in retards from the rest of the country. :D

I won.
    Only cause we have to, otherwise we would send em back north!

Her come hither look in her pic is great though

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post

I won.
    She has the vacuous look of a native,..Perhaps Kissimmee ?