Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    They were on private property and had been told to leave, but stayed and were filming printed materials not legible from the public sidewalk.
    Majority of workers are non union and think unions have served their purpose. This kind of behavior just re enforces their beliefs. Mindless liberals like you think scum bag union members have a right to perpetrate violence. You are some kind of stupid if you think so. Oh, and don't tell me that these fanatics do not do the same thing on public property. You Fail.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 09-09-2011 at 08:18 PM.

I can see Nova's conundrum...Leftist media...and leftist unions.. Who to support...???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1F5BLLFAeM
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Here's a little example of someone who thought they could intimidate me. The gentleman who confronted me, his brother had been killed by the cops because during, during a raid on a meth lab, the brother pulled a .45 and was shot dead..

I was on the sidewalk across the street from the house, and then stepped in the street..

I'm not a little guy by any means..6'3", 277, this guy didn't intimidate me but I didn't become confrontational..I stood my ground and explained that I had a job to do..

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...urrent=awt.mp4
    No...you can't be on TV.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    Do you see where it says private property anywhere in the video? Any "no trespassing" signs anywhere..?

This undetermined.. You can't claim it's private property, Nova.. And if it is in a strip mall area, or business park, then where the media could be allowed is vague without clarification from the owner of said property by sign or security.
    The news crew was order to leave from behind the closed door. The union man didn't approach them until he saw that they were not leaving, rather they were filming notices on the side of the building. The location is referred to as the parking lot of the building. My reasoning is sound, yours begins with "if".

The news crew was order to leave from behind the closed door. The union man didn't approach them until he saw that they were not leaving, rather they were filming notices on the side of the building. The location is referred to as the parking lot of the building. My reasoning is sound, yours begins with "if".
    Yes...because I always obey faceless commands.. If I order you to log out from this site, are you going to obey? They have no idea if that person has the authority to order anyone off. Still hasn't been established IF the parking lot was private or public property. That's the sound reasoning...that the aspect of the property was public or private.

Your reasoning is idiotic.

Notice you didn't say anything about the unprovoked assault BY the union member on the camera crews..

And for God's sake, get it right...they're recording...they're taping. They're not filming.
    No...you can't be on TV.

Fabulous Poster
    Yes...because I always obey faceless commands.. .

See that's the beauty of how it works. You can be an asshole if you want, but if someone orders you off a property in Florida, you better leave, and no you don't have the right to demand proof of ownership.

Your reasoning is idiotic.
    Yeah well, I'm really impressed by you so far.

Notice you didn't say anything about the unprovoked assault BY the union member on the camera crews..
    He ordered them to leave, they weren't leaving. That is an aggressive act. He was not unprovoked. He was a little testy, but he wasn't unprovoked. Nothing he did would have happened if the news crew had retreated to a public sidewalk when ordered to do so. They were the aggressors.

And for God's sake, get it right...they're recording...they're taping. They're not filming.
    Kiss my ass.

Fabulous Poster
    The union hall is county parcel 02135 and the parking lot is clearly private. There is a wheelstop curb around the property perimeter with breaks at the driveway.

See that's the beauty of how it works. You can be an asshole if you want, but if someone orders you off a property in Florida, you better leave, and no you don't have the right to demand proof of ownership.
    Well chuckles...they weren't in Florida.

Yeah well, I'm really impressed by you so far.
    Glad you're impressed.. You should see my matinee show.

He ordered them to leave, they weren't leaving. That is an aggressive act. He was not unprovoked. He was a little testy, but he wasn't unprovoked. Nothing he did would have happened if the news crew had retreated to a public sidewalk when ordered to do so. They were the aggressors.
    No, not one thing the media did was aggressive. I've been in the exact same situation many times. Had the police called on me and my reporters too many times to mention. Unless they have a badge and and will put me in jail, no one orders me to stop performing my job. I will not break the law and if I'm on private property, I'm off once if it's established it's private property..or will not go on if notified beforehand.

Tell me, where did the media people use profanity or threatening words or actions. Who on the video tape uses the profanity? The only thing the media did was...and wait for it..exercise the the First Amendment..but that's lost on a liberal..

And you still haven't proved that it was a private property situation. I can call my home Mt. Everest...it doesn't make it so. Just cause Mr. Cocksucker said it was...doesn't make it so..

So, what about it...was Mr. Cocksucker justified grabbing of the lens hoods on both cameras?

Kiss my ass.
    Sorry sissy, I don't swing that way..
    No...you can't be on TV.

The union hall is county parcel 02135 and the parking lot is clearly private. There is a wheelstop curb around the property perimeter with breaks at the driveway.
    Show me where it's posted Private property...
    No...you can't be on TV.

One thing I'd bet on..

If there weren't private property signs up before...there are now.
    No...you can't be on TV.