Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    The clown looks like the one in "It", is that correct? i don't recognize #2 and #3 at all; #2 looks like an Evil Thomas the Tank Engine.
    #2 is the villian from probably the worst movie (damn, I should have mentioned it in the other thread) ever. Maximum Overdrive with Emilio Estevez.

#3 is the reverend from the poltergeist sequels.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    No way. Jack did a great job but I would've kicked the shit out of him early on.
    Can you imagine being married to her? Oh wait, sorry…..nevermind.:o
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992) / Gary Oldman

:eek::eek::eek:
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    When we were kids, my older brother was scared of the Siamese cats in "Lady and The Tramp" and my sister was terrified of Malificent in "Sleeping Beauty".
    I've been given to understand that for the time (1959), Maleficent was actually very scary. I remember reading somewhere that a lot of children and adults left the theaters from fright.

I have a couple of honorable mentions.

Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Oh lord! The scary sister from Pet Sematary! The movie itself was so-so but that chick gave me nightmares!
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    I've been given to understand that for the time (1959), Maleficent was actually very scary. I remember reading somewhere that a lot of children and adults left the theaters from fright.
    I remember vividly that Maleficent scared me - she was green, had that awful bird on her shoulder, and I was four. An adult would have to be quite a wimp to be scared by her, though.

I got the major creeps from Reverend Kane, from the Poltergeist movies. The missionary from Hell.

Also, for some reason, this guy (who sort of looks like Fred Thompson here):

Last edited by IanMartins; 09-10-2008 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Oh lord! The scary sister from Pet Sematary! The movie itself was so-so but that chick gave me nightmares!
    That movie didn't do a thing for me either until that scene where Denise Crosby's character starts seeing Zelda and she gets right up in her face and is yelling something like "You'll never get out of bed again!" *shudder* I hesitated to put her because she's not exactly an antagonist, but she's plenty frightening.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    The Poltergeist guy was way creepy too. He looked like a walking corpse.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Power CUer
    No wonder he didn't look familiar, if Rev. Kane is from the sequels. I only saw the original Poltergeist and wasn't interested in the others.