1. #1 Meet The Unionized Democratic Party,Up Close and Personal 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Earlier this morning 500 or so members of the AFL-CIO stormed a port in Washington, vandalized the facility, reportedly cut the brake lines of train cars, and held six guards hostage. Shockingly, no one was arrested. Earlier that week a judge issued a restraining order against this same group after they clashed with police while brandishing bats and issuing death threats.

Remarkably, this union violence seems to have received hardly any national news coverage. Local reporters did follow up on the story, however, and went to the union’s local headquarters to try to get the longshoremen’s side of the story. What followed wasn’t pretty; in fact, there is hardly any part of the encounter that we can quote on this family web site. This video shows a portion of it. Warning–not safe for work:

Glenn Reynolds comments: “This is the face of one of Obama’s core constituencies. This is what you voted for when you voted for ‘hope and change.’” That is exactly right. When you watch this guy, you are seeing the essence of the Democratic Party. Has any Tea Partier ever acted in such a violent, threatening, disgusting manner? No.

You might think that the union member is a low-life from the gutter, but the remarkable thing is that in all probability, he makes more money than you do:

In 2007, average annual full-time wages for 15,000 workers at 29 West Coast ports topped $136,000, according to the Pacific Maritime Association, which negotiates and administers contracts between ports and the ILWU. Longshoremen earned an average of more than $125,000, clerks more than $145,000 and foremen more than $200,000.

Workers also get benefits packages worth $50,000 per year, according to the association’s 2007 report.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...d-personal.php

COMMENTS:
    Holding a person against their will goes by a very familiar name, Kidnapping! The thugs who held the guards hostage are guilty of kidnapping, the others in their group are, at a minimum, guilty of accessory to kidnapping as are their leadership. In the state of Washington, kidnapping can be either a Class A or Class B felony depending on the circumstances. Punishment for a class A felony is imprisonment for over twenty years or more and for a class B felony is eight years or more. I wonder if Union dues can be used to provide soap on a rope for these guys, or a least condoms???
    Maybe the most troubly aspect to this, or certainly up there, is the lack of national coverage and the shared idea that this is flat wrong. I never thought I would see the day when the "mainstream" media would be such a propaganda tool they would filter out "unacceptable" news. Not in this country. Big Brother is here.

Class act those union thugs. I'm too old to smack these guys around like they need. That's why I carry a persuader. This will end in violence because of liberal turds like this.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand