Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    What the hell does that mean?

~QC
    Running around naked out doors isn't something most woman do unless they're from Africa.....Either she's pregnant or very fat...

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Running around naked out doors isn't something most woman do unless they're from Africa.....Either she's pregnant or very fat...
    She stepped outside her own house for a moment in her BACKYARD (from what I can tell, it's totally fenced in from the side she's standing in so I'm assuming).she was bent over probably to toss something out. It's just a kind of biased, offensive, and to be honest, jackasstic thing to say... you're implying she's backwards and primitive because she's naked. But---------------------->Naturism. You don't have to be from Africa to do that. I looked at her...she's not fat at all.

~QC

P.S~I vaguely know which neighborhood this might be.
    Last edited by CueSi; 09-10-2011 at 11:27 PM.
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    She stepped outside her own house for a moment in her BACKYARD (from what I can tell, it's totally fenced in from the side she's standing in so I'm assuming).she was bent over probably to toss something out. It's just a kind of biased, offensive, and to be honest, jackasstic thing to say... you're implying she's backwards and primitive because she's naked. But---------------------->Naturism. You don't have to be from Africa to do that. I looked at her...she's not fat at all.

~QC

P.S~I vaguely know which neighborhood this might be.
    She is in pretty good shape and not fat but there may be a bun in the oven.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    She is in pretty good shape and not fat but there may be a bun in the oven.
    Yeah... could VERY well be knocked up. My SIL used to wear nothing but a bathrobe and a oversized shirt when she was at home when she was pregnant -- she hated the sensation of anything binding her.

Maybe this lady just upped her game. :p

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.