1. #1 the Iowa finds a home 

(AP) LOS ANGELES — The USS Iowa — the last surviving World War II battleship without a home — will head to the Port of Los Angeles to stand as a permanent museum and memorial to battleships, the Navy said Tuesday.

The nonprofit Pacific Battleship Center, which has been working to bring the ship to Los Angeles, beat out the San Francisco Bay area city of Vallejo. The Navy's decision also comes six years after the San Francisco Board of Supervisors voted against making a public display of the ship in that city, citing local opposition to the Iraq war and the military's stance on gays, among other things.

story

made my day. years ago the state of Iowa passed the boot to have her moved. I made a contribution. finally she's out of the clutch's of these maggot faggot libtards.
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    In a way I'm glad. Just wish it hadn't been any CA city she would call home.

If memory serves, SF also wanted to turn the Iowa into a floating museum for gays.

At Least “The Big Stick” won't become a joke for gays in SF wanting to paint it pink and discredit its great history.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    In a way I'm glad. Just wish it hadn't been any CA city she would call home.

If memory serves, SF also wanted to turn the Iowa into a floating museum for gays.

At Least “The Big Stick” won't become a joke for gays in SF wanting to paint it pink and discredit its great history.
    I would think yellow would be their color. but I can't feature them holding a paint brush either :D
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    I would think yellow would be their color. but I can't feature them holding a paint brush either :D
    Screw San Francisco,....They're part of the 'Brown Stain' Navy..