Thread: Sarah Palin REALLY IS a Social Conservative!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Sarah Palin REALLY IS a Social Conservative! 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    I'm finally convinced now that Sarah Palin really IS a social conservative. I just finished watching this newly added video on YouTube which is an excerpt from the 2006 Alaska Gubernatorial Debate, and I will be officially voting for the McCain/Palin ticket this November.

Here's the video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1-B-OyQ-KI

I'll admit to being disappointed that Sarah Palin left out the social issues in her RNC acceptance speech, but after seeing that debate clip, I think can let that go. I guess I'm feeling psyched again! :)

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Well thank goodness. I can now, finally, rest easy tonight.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

The only reason Im considering voting for McCain is because of Palin. Not because I expect her to change McCains Quasi-Liberal stances as shes only a VP, but because Im looking at 2012 or 2016 and would very much like her to be the candidate as she is a true conservative and not a centrist liberal light the GOP is suddenly so fond off
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NonConformist View Post
    The only reason Im considering voting for McCain is because of Palin. Not because I expect her to change McCains Quasi-Liberal stances as shes only a VP, but because Im looking at 2012 or 2016 and would very much like her to be the candidate as she is a true conservative and not a centrist liberal light the GOP is suddenly so fond off
    I would not write her off as a do nothing VP if McCain is elected Prez. She is a very strong and convincing gal with a lot of moxie conservative values. l

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I would not write her off as a do nothing VP if McCain is elected Prez. She is a very strong and convincing gal with a lot of moxie conservative values. l
    I can see her in a position of curring favor & have lots of sway in policy issues. She in essence will be the President in waiting.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I can see her in a position of curring favor & have lots of sway in policy issues. She in essence will be the President in waiting.
    If McCain is elected, he will be smart to use her as a conduit for issues like lower taxes, energy policies, etc . She would be successful at taking issues that the Democratic Congress are against to the public like Ronald R. did. Unlike Bush, I think she enjoys a little confrontation. My kind of politician.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    If McCain is elected, he will be smart to use her as a conduit for issues like lower taxes, energy policies, etc . She would be successful at taking issues that the Democratic Congress are against to the public like Ronald R. did. Unlike Bush, I think she enjoys a little confrontation. My kind of politician.
    She is very matter-of-fact & unapologetic about issues she believes in. Strength of conviction, no PC or sugar coating required. Straight Talk.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Sarah Palin REALLY IS a Social Conservative!
    Yes, as I always say, "Eew Yuck" trumps conservative fiscal policies any day of the week.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    I just hope that John McCain's Supreme Court nominees get Sarah Palin's stamp of approval first.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    I just hope that John McCain's Supreme Court nominees get Sarah Palin's stamp of approval first.
    Ummm, yeah. You really are a friggin idiot. Please tell me that you are 16 or something.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III