1. #1 White Castle Hates His Gut 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    A bigger seat -- it’s what he craves.

......A White Castle Fan Gets Shat On.....

A devoted, 290-pound White Castle fan is steaming mad at the fast-food chain, which he says repeatedly broke promises to make the booths in his local eatery bigger.....All stockbroker Martin Kessman wants is a place at the table. But when the 64-year-old walked into the White Castle in Nanuet back in April 2009 for his usual No. 2 combo meal, he got an unpleasant surprise.

“They’re stationary booths,” he told The Post. “I’m not humongous, [but] I’m a big guy. I could not wedge myself in.”....Mortified and in pain from smacking his knee into one of the table’s metal supports, Kessman limped out of the restaurant, and later penned a complaint to corporate headquarters.

“As I looked around the restaurant, I saw that there were no tables and chairs that could accommodate a person that merely wanted to sit down and eat his meal,” Kessman wrote.

Kessman claims he has no problem finding a place to take a load off at other fast-food places, and fits easily into airline seats.

White Castle replied with three “very condescending letters” -- and an offer that added insult to injury.

“In each letter was a coupon for three free hamburgers -- but the cheese was extra!” according to a lawsuit Kessman filed last week in Manhattan federal court.

But somehow, the humiliation didn’t dampen Kessman’s appetite for sliders at a discount.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/w...8Mbud5aMhaxD3J

Fabulous Poster
    Fixed tables and chairs belong in prisons, not restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Fixed tables and chairs belong in prisons, not restaurants.

The only fast food I eat inside the restaurant is Taco Bell. All their restaurants have at least a few tables that have movable chairs, for the handicapped.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The only fast food I eat inside the restaurant is Taco Bell. All their restaurants have at least a few tables that have movable chairs, for the handicapped.
    As soon as that meat-like matter is ID'd, I might eat at Taco Bell. As for fast food in general; Chic Filet is about as far as I'll go.

Why doesn't the rotund Burger Boy bring his own chair?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    As soon as that meat-like matter is ID'd, I might eat at Taco Bell. As for fast food in general; Chic Filet is about as far as I'll go.

I worked there for nearly three years. It is beef. 100% USDA Approved premium cut. Just finely ground.
    Last edited by djones520; 09-12-2011 at 10:36 AM.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Power CUer
    Harold and Kumar managed to stay thin.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post

We don't have Chick Filet in Michigan, yet. My Ohio relatives rave about it.