Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Ten Thoughts on This Tenth Anniversary 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    And lets give it up for our "Chicken Wire" buddy...spooked911!!!! :D

spooked911 (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-11-11 09:01 AM
    Original message Ten Thoughts on This Tenth Anniversary Edited on Sun Sep-11-11 09:09 AM by spooked911

10) 9/11 was the largest and most obvious fraud of my adult life, and almost certainly the perps "made it transparent on purpose".

9) the only way 9/11 would have been a more obvious inside job is if the official death toll were 3,333.

8) the WTC and Pentagon "plane crash sites" were incredibly bizarre mixtures of superficial believability and fakery, whereas the UA93 crash site was just incredibly fake.

7) the 50+ known UA175 videos were incredibly bizarre mixtures of superficial believability and fakery.

6) while 9/11 was evil, the greater evil was the perpetual war that the US has visited on the middle east since 9/11.

5) studying 9/11 has been one of the most fascinating things in my life, not just because of the subject matter, but also because of the incredibly strange personalities, the freakish and illogical mentalities and the obvious intel agents I have encountered.

4) the single most striking thing about 9/11 is the incredible disintegration of the WTC towers, which beyond any reasonable doubt, involved multiple miniature nuclear bombs.

3) 9/11 and the aftermath have made it clear that the news media is a criminal enterprise.

2) what has never ceased to amaze me is the degree to which people just don't give a shit about 9/11, even whether it was an inside job.

1) more important than 9/11 is what I have learned about the ultimate truth of all conspiracies from the Anonymous Physicist.
    We need to know the whole truth

May the FORCE be with you!

He is really getting worked over in that thread. Awesome reading.

spooked911 (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-11-11 09:01 AM

4) the single most striking thing about 9/11 is the incredible disintegration of the WTC towers, which beyond any reasonable doubt, involved multiple miniature nuclear bombs.
    Hmmm, IIRC one of the by-products of a nuclear detonation, no matter how small, is a thing called the Electro-Magnettic Pulse (EMP). This EMP frys the electronics in such items as video cameras, radios, motor vehicles and the like, preventing them from working. If miniature nuclear weapons were used, wouldn't the video cameras, vehicles, FDNY and NYPD radios and any other electronics be rendered inoperable?
    Last edited by Zathras; 09-12-2011 at 12:36 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Bring some posts over folks. Not everyone is priviliged enough to be allowed to read that insanity.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Bring some posts over folks. Not everyone is priviliged enough to be allowed to read that insanity.
    Sure!

greytdemocrat (444 posts) Sun Sep-11-11 04:08 PM
    Response to Original message

6. Question Are those "Micro-Nukes" for sale yet???

I have a really big tree stump out back that needs dealing with.

LARED (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-11-11 05:49 PM

8. Wow, just wow. I'm speechless. nt

Mist (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-11-11 05:51 PM

9. I agree with most of your observations, spooked, but am going to need convincing on point 4--I would have thought a souped-up CD would explain it (yet there are those nagging questions about the condition of cars parked several blocks from the twin towers...)

I certainly became aware, on 9/11 and the days following, of the media being a directed chorus. I had previously not watched much network news, thinking it was pretty shallow anyway, but the similarity of the verbiage from the talking heads, no matter what channel we switched to, made it kind of obvious there was a script.

As to point 2--"what has never ceased to amaze me is the degree to which people just don't give a shit about 9/11, even whether it was an inside job." Well, I'd have to disagree. For nearly two years after 9/11, in various social settings, the talk would eventually get to the gov't, and what everyone thought about 9/11. I've seldom met people who don't think there was some gov't involvement (I'm excluding social acquaintances like my ancient mother's friends, half of whom are Faux fans). I don't get a sense of apathy--I got a sense of horror; then rage; then an ability to realize that our gov't is something quite apart from us. These realizations have happened at different speeds for different people--most of the people I know have moved into utter disbelief in our political system, and the realization that, sad as it is to say this, we have very little actual input or effect on it. Most of us have moved past disbelief and rage. Speaking for myself, 9/11 ripped the blinkers off, and I've found myself questioning much of "consensus reality." Since I don't watch a lot of TV anyway, and as I mentioned above, not much in the way of news programs, I haven't had to "wean" myself off of the MSM. Some I know have. Ya know, if the gov't had got around to having a half-way believable investigation into the events of 9/11, it might have taken me much longer to realize it was a false flag event. But the angry braying to go to war; the insistent repetitions as to "we KNOW who did it"; the grotesque massaging of the public's emotions; the many many anomalies of the OCT; all that just inclined me to disbelief and cynicism. And I actually thought I was pretty cynical before. People aren't apathetic--they've either been through the rage thing and come out of it, or they're studiously avoiding knowing anything much about 911. I don't mean they accept the OCT--they don't. They've just decided to focus on their lives and their communities. It's as if they know if they turn their minds to 911, they'll have to revamp how they look at "reality," and they're not ready to do that. I've actually had several people say to me something like "I know the story's nuts, but I just don't want to go there/pay any more attention to it." But it certainly isn't apathy.

Flatulo (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-11-11 08:21 PM
    Response to Reply #9

18. Wait... what? > I certainly became aware, on 9/11 and the days following, of the media being a directed chorus. I had previously not watched much network news,
    > thinking it was pretty shallow anyway, but the similarity of the verbiage from the talking heads, no matter what channel we switched to, made
    > it kind of obvious there was a script.

SO you believe that all the various media in the US and the world were being told what to say by ... someone, under threat of... something?

Wouldn't the various media outlets' reporting also be the same if they were reporting more-or-less factual events?

Your thought process reminds me of the old joke - 'Alcholics always deny being alcohoics.' Yeah, well, so do people who are not alcoholics.

spooked911 (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-11-11 08:24 PM
    Response to Reply #9

19. Thanks there are certainly people like that, and the members of my family, who care a lot about politics, DO care a lot about 9/11.

But I also know a lot of people who just don't want to deal with 9/11-- don't care that much or don't want to deal with it. My wife, for instance, is just too busy to care about 9/11. She realizes the problems with the OCT, but feels powerless to do anything and doesn't want to waste her time on it. On Facebook, if I bring up some 9/11-related link, there's mostly silence. I deal with a lot of people in their mid-20s, and 9/11 just doesn't mean that much to them.

I think older people, who've gone through the 60s, 9/11 resonates much more.

But I'm just amazed by the people who don't want to dig into 9/11 or deal with it.
    We need to know the whole truth about what happened on 9/11/01. http://covertoperations.blogspot.com/

Flatulo (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-11-11 09:28 PM
    Response to Reply #19

26. Maybe it's because your positions on 9/11 are rather unique and simply not shared by, well, anyone except a few other persons who have a tenuous grasp on objective reality. The physical events of 9/11 are widely accepted as verifiable truth and not considered subject to interpretation - 19 hijackers flew airplanes into various buildings and fields, and the buildings collapsed due to structural damage and fires. Yeah, maybe there was some deep political skullduggery around who ignored which memo and who covered whose ass, but that's stuff that just isn't verifiable to any great degree.

The rationalizations you use to explain this lack of enthusiasm for mini-nukes and no-planes are just that. The reason that people do not care about these theories is not apathy, but that the theories are simply insane. There is nothing to look into, because there is not a scintilla of scientific evidence to support your theories. You can cry in your beer and lament about the disinterest in your truth, but tragically for you, you are just all wet. I suspect you are going to go to your grave puzzled and confused as to why you are one of only a handful of people in the world who have figured out this whole alternate reality.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Mental illness. 9-11 brought it out in a lot of people, and the anniversary brings it back for them.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Mental illness. 9-11 brought it out in a lot of people, and the anniversary brings it back for them.
    Most of the ass clowns at DU don't need the anniversary to show their mental illness. They put it on display every day.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

The Classic Pic! :D

One wonders if he ever admitted to himself how retarded that little act was.