(1000+ posts) Sun Sep-11-11 09:01 AM
Original message Ten Thoughts on This Tenth Anniversary
Edited on Sun Sep-11-11 09:09 AM by spooked911
10) 9/11 was the largest and most obvious fraud of my adult life, and almost certainly the perps "made it transparent on purpose".
9) the only way 9/11 would have been a more obvious inside job is if the official death toll were 3,333.
8) the WTC and Pentagon "plane crash sites" were incredibly bizarre mixtures of superficial believability and fakery, whereas the UA93 crash site was just incredibly fake.
7) the 50+ known UA175 videos were incredibly bizarre mixtures of superficial believability and fakery.
6) while 9/11 was evil, the greater evil was the perpetual war that the US has visited on the middle east since 9/11.
5) studying 9/11 has been one of the most fascinating things in my life, not just because of the subject matter, but also because of the incredibly strange personalities, the freakish and illogical mentalities and the obvious intel agents I have encountered.
4) the single most striking thing about 9/11 is the incredible disintegration of the WTC towers, which beyond any reasonable doubt, involved multiple miniature nuclear bombs.
3) 9/11 and the aftermath have made it clear that the news media is a criminal enterprise.
2) what has never ceased to amaze me is the degree to which people just don't give a shit about 9/11, even whether it was an inside job.
1) more important than 9/11 is what I have learned about the ultimate truth of all conspiracies from the Anonymous Physicist.
We need to know the whole truth