Thread: 9-11 outfits

1. #1 9-11 outfits 
    I was wondering if anyone else noticed the clothes that Mrs Bush and Mrs Obama wore to the 9-11 ceremonies. Both quite properly wore black, but Mrs Bush had a conservative pantsuit. Mrs O had on a black skirt, black top of some sort and a black sweater with 3/4 sleeves and that eternal wide belt.

Later she seemed to discard the sweater (sure due to the weather), but she had on the sleeveless and relatively low V back top at the Pa site. It might be that I'm not all that crazy about the Obamas, but did anyone else think it was just a tiny bit inappropriate? I won't be offended if someone thinks that I'm being too picky. Promise.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Power CUer
    I admit I always hold my breath at what Michelle Obama's going to wear - she's had some amazingly bad outfits. I thought she was okay yesterday (I really limited my 9/11 TV exposure, so I never saw her without the sweater). I wondered about the odd brooch she was wearing, but that's pretty minor.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I also didn't see Michelle without the sweater, but I thought both ladies looked nice.

Power CUer
    You want a bad outfit? I gotcher bad outfit right here.

"Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    I HATED the chenille bedspread she wore to the inaugural balls:

Power CUer
    For some looks, I simply have no words.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post

It's bad, but the woman standing next to her needs to discover SPANX.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's bad, but the woman standing next to her needs to discover SPANX.
    Quite true, but she's not our focus in this thread. :p

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post

what 5 y/o made that sweater? EW.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Banned
    Laura looked like a true class act Michelle not so much